I don't think they call that electroshock, I believe the term is electrostim. :smoking:
You are correct 100%.. Not shock,thatd kill em..the studies were done with both AC and DC voltages..i wont mess with AC voltage tho..

Build a little, wooden chair, and strap her in Muuuuu ahhhhhh hahahaha!

:smoking::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Only one way to know..we want a full report too!! It sounds crazy but all the experiments i read about ( outside the canna market) have been done on differents plants..there will always be studies and reports that say they can be beneficial if done correctly,but until WE try them,we dont know..this was part of why @pop22 created The Lab,as a way to prove/disprove peoples "theories"..git her done!!

Only one way to know..we want a full report too!! It sounds crazy but all the experiments i read about ( outside the canna market) have been done on differents plants..there will always be studies and reports that say they can be beneficial if done correctly,but until WE try them,we dont know..this was part of why @pop22 created The Lab,as a way to prove/disprove peoples "theories"..git her done!!
Naw, I got enough to do with just growing, making meds for relatives, and the occasional breeding project. So many plans and never enough time or space.

You are correct 100%.. Not shock,thatd kill em..the studies were done with both AC and DC voltages..i wont mess with AC voltage tho..
Hehehehe Actually was referring to @stepside's comment about the wifey.

Back