All valid points,i wouldnt say im an expert at it either,maybe i hit 50%.. Which is why i just go straight for the topping..there are so many more experiments i been wanting to try that this training dont even scrape the surface..theres electro shocking..soundwaves..cathodic..magnetism..etc..etc

It's easy y'all just need the proper equipment!

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.jpg

I bought the items to try the electroshock therapy..hhmmmm ..just maybe?!?!
Never read about electroshock therapy. Do you think my TENS unit will work? I could stick one pad to the top of the plant and the other at the base. :rofl:

Never read about electroshock therapy. Do you think my TENS unit will work? I could stick one pad to the top of the plant and the other at the base. :rofl:
Only one way to know..we want a full report too!! It sounds crazy but all the experiments i read about ( outside the canna market) have been done on differents plants..there will always be studies and reports that say they can be beneficial if done correctly,but until WE try them,we dont know..this was part of why @pop22 created The Lab,as a way to prove/disprove peoples "theories"..git her done!!

Back