You guys have scared everybody off 2000 views on this thread and what a dozen or less entrants?
Jingo I am absolutely positive I did not scare anyone off. Now you sir the tree grower that is a different story....

I was just messing with Green since he had this won already. I am in. Worst case is in ten weeks I have some lsd-25 to cure.
Hmmmm, with all this trash talk I'm not sure this novice is worthy. Need to finish cutting down my current LSD-25 grow. They are pushing 100 days now anyways, but with all these tree growers maybe I shouldn't rush. :rofl:

Hey @tripaholic88 do you use air pots? If so what do you to keep the drip pan dry to avoid algae and mold? I just lifted one and there was green algae and some white stuff on top it was all underneath the pot not visible unless you lifted the pot. cleaned them all went into wtf oh shit mode but nothing present on any flowers

Hey @tripaholic88 do you use air pots? If so what do you to keep the drip pan dry to avoid algae and mold? I just lifted one and there was green algae and some white stuff on top it was all underneath the pot not visible unless you lifted the pot. cleaned them all went into wtf oh shit mode but nothing present on any flowers
I use these cheap things I got at Walmart. think they are some kind of organizer... but I use smartpots...
20170204_002547.jpg
20170204_002603.jpg
20170204_002607.jpg

Back