You guys are cool...this thread has a good vibe going...I enjoy a little Shit talking...

All my Shit talking Will always be in fun...No disrespect ever....that said

As long as my seed pops....I'm going to blow this shit up...

It's nice being in the company of professionals...I as well am a test grower...for seedsman seeds...just happen to have a fast buds seed left ...luckily....this will be my first competition...so I am pretty stoked!!!

I do plan on winning this!!:yay::goodluck:

Good Luck..Having Fun is what it is all about..with Full Bragging Rights...:headbang:.. [HASHTAG]#AutoBragging[/HASHTAG] we have to Do It..

i think my longest one out of the 10 or so Fastbud strains that i grew so far went 77-80 days Mossy

Yeah..and we know some go over 100 days..but we'll tailor the leg to the crosses. Also..we have [HASHTAG]#outdoorAuto[/HASHTAG] Battle coming May..and their times will probably be longer.
I've got a couple of Thought on this..I'll have a Think on it..:thumbsup:

Wait...day 7? When is this show supposed to start? I might have to be in showdown [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

You have a couple of days yet @canocrpse86 ..one of the Gladiators seed is still in the air..so we are hanging for him.

i got the AW and CannaZone wanting me on their teams but i have to choose [HASHTAG]#cannazone[/HASHTAG] as my allies as i was in CZ before i was a AW:devil:

We'll have a Yap on this too.

:dammit:

Nobody even wanted me on their team, so i guess kicking 2 teams ass is twice the fun

:smoker:

You are team cannazone baby

Haha...this is fun

It's all in fun...

Good Luck..Having Fun is what it is all about..with Full Bragging Rights...:headbang:.. [HASHTAG]#AutoBragging[/HASHTAG] we have to Do It..

Yeah..and we know some go over 100 days..but we'll tailor the leg to the crosses. Also..we have [HASHTAG]#outdoorAuto[/HASHTAG] Battle coming May..and their times will probably be longer.

You have a couple of days yet @canocrpse86 ..one of the Gladiators seed is still in the air..so we are hanging for him.

does outdoor mean start indoor and move to greenhouse?, lol

Seems mossy got her quotes back

does outdoor mean start indoor and move to greenhouse?, lol

I'm sure we can tailor the rule in to include your grow conditions @trailanimal :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] ....stand by for [HASHTAG]#GladiatorTraining[/HASHTAG] ..are you Ready....

db2a4c92c263f3755de8880da7328bde.jpg

I'll be back later to see how you are getting one....:smoker:..just going for a smoke break..

I believe you only possess the certificate because I was not involved in the contest....it's cool man....go ahead and go rub on that piece of paper and whisper sweet nothing's to yourself....

I am here now....everyone's titles...belts... certificates... Plaques... All the little encouraging notes you all wrote yourselves..... take heed.... you better recognize...all that stuff don't mean shit anymore... I'm the man and I'm here to prove it

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
Let's get it on :baby::goodluck:

I'm sure we can tailor the rule in to include your grow conditions @trailanimal :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] ....stand by for [HASHTAG]#GladiatorTraining[/HASHTAG] ..are you Ready....

View attachment 697443

I'll be back later to see how you are getting one....:smoker:..just going for a smoke break..
try tabata workout..you might die lol i did
once or twice

View attachment 697443

Lol....you folks better eat your wheaties as well....and you better pack a lunch...it's a long way to the top where I am standing....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back