OK. Here are my ladies, 2 lovely Green Crack. A 3 day old and a 4 day old:
IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Hey @tripaholic88 do you use air pots? If so what do you to keep the drip pan dry to avoid algae and mold? I just lifted one and there was green algae and some white stuff on top it was all underneath the pot not visible unless you lifted the pot. cleaned them all went into wtf oh shit mode but nothing present on any flowers

Hey ripper...that algae is nothing to worry about...it will die on its own and won't transfer inside of pot to your roots..

the white stuff is more than likely salt build up...can be fixed with a proper flushing agent and some water...

I'm sure you know all this already...

I believe you only possess the certificate because I was not involved in the contest....it's cool man....go ahead and go rub on that piece of paper and whisper sweet nothing's to yourself....

I am here now....everyone's titles...belts... certificates... Plaques... All the little encouraging notes you all wrote yourselves..... take heed.... you better recognize...all that stuff don't mean shit anymore... I'm the man and I'm here to prove it

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

My eyes are on you rip and trip with his new autopots
i wouldnt worry about me Bailey. 1st grow wit the autopots theres gotta be a learning curve somewhere! im sure ill run into problems haha:bong:

I believe you only possess the certificate because I was not involved in the contest....it's cool man....go ahead and go rub on that piece of paper and whisper sweet nothing's to yourself....

I am here now....everyone's titles...belts... certificates... Plaques... All the little encouraging notes you all wrote yourselves..... take heed.... you better recognize...all that stuff don't mean shit anymore... I'm the man and I'm here to prove it

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
i like your style :yeah:

Back