Wait...day 7? When is this show supposed to start? I might have to be in showdown [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
@Mossy allowed my girls to be qualified for the comp due to them only being a cpl days before the event... like i said no biggie if you guys are scared like @budelee :smoking: jk jk:poof:

@Mossy allowed my girls to be qualified for the comp due to them only being a cpl days before the event... like i said no biggie if you guys are scared like @budelee :smoking: jk jk:poof:
Bwahahhaa ...shouldnt you be at the interview..no not the AW interview..the one to learn how to grow pot!!

Bwahahhaa ...shouldnt you be at the interview..no not the AW interview..the one to learn how to grow pot!!
hahaha i was actually just reminded by elvis that there was an interview today!:face: too much Fastbuds Pineapple express this afternoon!:baked:

Its a good thing your covering dripper on this comp..he cant grow but he can at least pick good growers..whats that,oh you are AW!!
Remember this will not be judged the questions you ask or the YouTube videos you post you have to grow a nice plant.. none of those small bud plants... whatnis it you call your baby plants was it popcorn plants???

Its a good thing your covering dripper on this comp..he cant grow but he can at least pick good growers..whats that,oh you are AW!!
i got the AW and CannaZone wanting me on their teams but i have to choose [HASHTAG]#cannazone[/HASHTAG] as my allies as i was in CZ before i was a AW:devil:

The winner of this competition is going to be the guy the documents a 1-pound plant in every diary he has on AFN. In case you don't know who that is, that's me![emoji268][emoji269][emoji267][emoji319][emoji531]

Back