Day 35 update
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG]

Get out of your beds and get [HASHTAG]#BudBuffing[/HASHTAG] ...
upload_2017-3-15_11-28-21.png
..buff...buff...:drool:

I've had to do a wee bit of Editing to keep us within site rules..:headbang:..nothing to worry about.

@Mossy will AFN be getting it's own app anytime soon?

Funny..they were just Talking in Admin about an [HASHTAG]#afnap[/HASHTAG] last night..:headbang:..no concrete Plans......................................Yet........

What is the matter with your plasma..maybe another User could give you tech Help...?

Sorry bout the pics, girls didn't get any love today. Just enough time for some bondage and a drink.

Add in a good smoke....:hookah:..and it Sounds like the story of my Life...:crying:

I am using AN nutes. Including cal/mag plus, Sensi grow and bloom, B52, Carboload, Voodoo and once a week Recharge. Also have Terpinator for use during bloom.

As for lights I have two P300s LED panels 90Veg/180Bloom watts each at the plug.

I Love the fact we have such diverse set ups...so much to Watch and evaluate in one thread..:headbang:

@Mossy i made sure to add extra ca mg fert and other goodues from aurora /roots. I just got more of their stuff because I like water only over mixing and ph adjusting nutes. Im using cobs and one other led for side lighting

Nice..:headbang:..I'm dying to see if the COBs do what they say on the can...:coffee:..Bravo on the homemade keeping up with LED...

I checked the plants real quick this morning..Looks like I might've been too rough last night. I think I broke a branch. Not like supercropping, like wizzled up dead

You can get Done for Cruelty to Autos you know..:nono:..I bet you pull the legs of spiders too huh..?...:naughtystep:

Bummer.. here is a pic from last night during feeding.. she is a giant... bending her over half day and leaf tucking paid off.. she needs some defoliation which she will get soon. View attachment 715989

Agh...you mentioned the D word....:yoinks:..that normally shocks everyone...:biggrin:

Her structure is why I call her a giant.. that and she is as wide as she is tall she is going to produce some decent weight... and don't start with me this early.. let me finish my coffee first

:coffee2:

:rofl: steps!! ....

Always so competetive!! ;)

DUNK360-Featured-Image-mayweather1-660x400.png

[HASHTAG]#AutoflowersjustgotCompetitive[/HASHTAG] :growing:the Buzz Words for 2017...Go [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG]
upload_2017-3-15_11-42-2.png

Show us a picture of one of your giants steps ....

... Just for reference :rofl:

:stir:

:crying:

Bwahahaah.. You guys crack me up!!! First laugh if the day,and i owe it to you guys... For scaleView attachment 715995

[HASHTAG]#SmileorDie[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:

Nope sorry, wasn't gonna compare apples to watermelons

:crying:

Count yourselves lucky...all of you. If I could get my hands on some Fastbuds seeds I would be showing you what giant is all about:bighug:

Time to put your money where your Budz are..:coffee:

Good day growers here is my fastbuds blackberry auto.day 60 today 9 weeks old.buds still getting bigger .she is nearly ready but not quite;) a great plant to grow from start to finish;)
_20170315_104152.JPG
_20170315_104221.JPG
_20170315_104242.JPG
_20170315_104257.JPG
_20170315_104455.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back