I preffer no breeder packs to help the stealthyness of the package. I also buy smthng like a tshirt to aid in stealth.
Not me, I'm sick of digging them out of DVDs and all kinds of other crap I mean some of the stuff they do nowadays. Plus you never honestly know if you're getting what you're supposed to get.

There is always going to be a good deal of debate on both sides of shipping breeder packs vs stealth. But I will say this in thread, we cant have members offer up seeds to each other in open thread, for site liability and we dont really KNOW each other. security issues and all. That being said, I apperciate some of you offering up your seeds to other members, @Roasty McToasty, but I am not trying to be an a-hole, just letting us all know we all agreed on this, when we came on site. :d5:

There is always going to be a good deal of debate on both sides of shipping breeder packs vs stealth. But I will say this in thread, we cant have members offer up seeds to each other in open thread, for site liability and we dont really KNOW each other. security issues and all. That being said, I apperciate some of you offering up your seeds to other members, @Roasty McToasty, but I am not trying to be an a-hole, just letting us all know we all agreed on this, when we came on site. :d5:

Understood, won't happen again.

Here's a good reason to get Breeders packs

83bfd70c626f851748dbc22f772a4680.jpg

Why I opted/paid specifically when ordering my DP seeds from Seedsman to have the manufacturers packaging. I wanna know/see exactly what I'm getting. This is cool and good to know, thanks for sharing!

Back