Tell me about it I really miss growing outside! I don't miss the stress of worrying about getting pinched though. They have definitely been knocked off their stride.
I got a new ph pen yesterday so hopefully I'll get things sorted out post haste.

Yup...I have 11,200 sq mtrs of blue Spanish Sky crying out for a Field full..and watering rights..Roll on Legalisation..:yeah:..and an Armed Guard...

Thanks alot growers;) my first go at fastbuds genetics so very pleased with her.great genetics.happy growing;)

Sigh...:pass:..you Always remember your First...can't Wait for the Smoke Report..

Yup...I have 11,200 sq mtrs of blue Spanish Sky crying out for a Field full..and watering rights..Roll on Legalisation..:yeah:..and an Armed Guard...

Sigh...:pass:..you Always remember your First...can't Wait for the Smoke Report..

Yes similar situation here. I have the land, but I'm just waiting for the world to wake up to the potential of this plant we all love here!:vibe:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG]

Get out of your beds and get [HASHTAG]#BudBuffing[/HASHTAG] ...View attachment 716449..buff...buff...:drool:

I've had to do a wee bit of Editing to keep us within site rules..:headbang:..nothing to worry about.

Funny..they were just Talking in Admin about an [HASHTAG]#afnap[/HASHTAG] last night..:headbang:..no concrete Plans......................................Yet........

What is the matter with your plasma..maybe another User could give you tech Help...?

Add in a good smoke....:hookah:..and it Sounds like the story of my Life...:crying:

I Love the fact we have such diverse set ups...so much to Watch and evaluate in one thread..:headbang:

Nice..:headbang:..I'm dying to see if the COBs do what they say on the can...:coffee:..Bravo on the homemade keeping up with LED...

You can get Done for Cruelty to Autos you know..:nono:..I bet you pull the legs of spiders too huh..?...:naughtystep:

Agh...you mentioned the D word....:yoinks:..that normally shocks everyone...:biggrin:

:coffee2:

[HASHTAG]#AutoflowersjustgotCompetitive[/HASHTAG] :growing:the Buzz Words for 2017...Go [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] View attachment 716453

:crying:

[HASHTAG]#SmileorDie[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:

:crying:

Time to put your money where your Budz are..:coffee:

I think it's a wiring issue because it goes on and off sporadically. I'm going to dig into it this weekend. I'll ask around if I get stuck :smoking:

Day 35
20170315_120225.jpg

Back