Old @Green75 sure has been quit lately.. must have been a shocker when he realized he was not the only one that knows how to torture an auto flower.. @budelee think his ego took a hit?
I dint know.. @Bailey hit him pretty good this morning, maybe hes still on the floor!!! Nah he said hed have a pic update soon... Yer plants looking good rip!! Mine.. Not so much..

I dint know.. @Bailey hit him pretty good this morning, maybe hes still on the floor!!! Nah he said hed have a pic update soon... Yer plants looking good rip!! Mine.. Not so much..
You still have time to catch up bud .. mine I am pretty happy with..she get her molasses and calcium treatment Saturday then she should really do something.. I want beer can size buds like my grape crinkle had..

Old @Green75 sure has been quit lately.. must have been a shocker when he realized he was not the only one that knows how to torture an auto flower.. @budelee think his ego took a hit?

Oh I'm aware I'm not the only one who severely trains their cannabis plants...I've had internet for awhile now...only time my ego gets bruised is when I see that awesome tower fan you keep talking about...sure is nice!! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back again...it's an awesome fan!! Oh and your plant your so proud of...it sure is green..and pretty!! :) just think...all you did was plant a seed and let it grow...Man o man I'm jealous of your skills...I bet your vegetable garden is awesome If you have one :) :) your a test grower huh...sure is nice to see you put them plants to the test and see what they can do under pressure...
Again man...nice fan and great looking plant you have!! :) :)

You knocked on my door again...I had to answer it...
:naughtystep:.....:pimphand:....:muahaha:

All in fun man...we cool !! :cools::cool1::cools:

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

Oh I'm aware I'm not the only one who severely trains their cannabis plants...I've had internet for awhile now...only time my ego gets bruised is when I see that awesome tower fan you keep talking about...sure is nice!! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back again...it's an awesome fan!! Oh and your plant your so proud of...it sure is green..and pretty!! :) just think...all you did was plant a seed and let it grow...Man o man I'm jealous of your skills...I bet your vegetable garden is awesome If you have one :) :) your a test grower huh...sure is nice to see you put them plants to the test and see what they can do under pressure...
Again man...nice fan and great looking plant you have!! :) :)

You knocked on my door again...I had to answer it...
:naughtystep:.....:pimphand:....:muahaha:

All in fun man...we cool !! :cools::cool1::cools:

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:
Apperantly you have not been reading if you think I just plant them and let them grow.. lmao..

Oh yes...you tuck a few leaves...you have said...hey I can lmao as well...doing it now...at you
Yeah and I bent here over for 10 days straight 12 hours per day.. I have a system it works this plant will plant produce well I am thinking about 150 grams give or take and not my biggest but still a good haul..

Back