7XnUy2.gif
mel talks trash, lol

Also I want to talk to you all I am taking suggestions for our final pictures

I want a 3x5 card with your forum name and the date the picture is taken and AFN on it and we should use something so we can judge the size of the plant to avoid any trick photography.. but we should all use the same thing.. maybe a tennis ball ?

Also all final pictures will include the whole pot and plant in the same picture as well as the aforementioned items sitting in the pot
A tennis ball. You don't think a 3x5 card is uniform enough... I'll get some

images (6).jpg

You ever had blue balls @Ripper?

well arty, my greenhouse environment is very outdoorish considering where I live. Bout the only thing the greenhouse really protects the plants from is cold rain on buds, and it moderates diurnal temp swings, some, and if it gets too windy can close to protect. You're right arty, it is a house. I've never grown one outside the greenhouse up here, so totally chicken to do for comp!
Try it bro, Indica and indica dominant endure the cold better.
No reason why you can't do green house and outdoor!
Northern lights is mostly indica and comes from mostly Afghani stock with a little Thai Sativa added to the mix.

Try it bro, Indica and indica dominant endure the cold better.
No reason why you can't do green house and outdoor!
Northern lights is mostly indica and comes from mostly Afghani stock with a little Thai Sativa added to the mix.
I could set one out in the raised veggie bed, give it a "night" cover to transition. If I started it a month in the window then transplanted as early as I could get soil warmed up, might be able to harvest before the mold and fungus season.

Back