Unfortunately I am not as it is against the rules here and they can suspend my grow rights if caught so just stay legal and not push it.. As much as I want to..
I hear you on that and I didn't know you were legal!
I though you were an outlaw!
I'd toe the line as well if I had a legal licence but UK isn't gonna change anytime soon.
The more the US pushes forwards the more likely it will be.
The Netherlands lower house has voted in favor of tolerating cannabis growing, now it needs to be passed in the upper house.
There were 6000 cannabis grow bust last year and it didn't even scratch the surface.
If the law changes in the Netherlands, It may be time for me to pick up stick and move there!

I'll probably get in on that carnival
Bugger, I thought you might!:crying:
You do a good job of it out doors!
I will be avoiding the classic Christmas tree shape, it's just too obvious in my small over populated island!

I hear you on that and I didn't know you were legal!
I though you were an outlaw!
I'd toe the line as well if I had a legal licence but UK isn't gonna change anytime soon.
The more the US pushes forwards the more likely it will be.
The Netherlands lower house has voted in favor of tolerating cannabis growing, now it needs to be passed in the upper house.
There were 6000 cannabis grow bust last year and it didn't even scratch the surface.
If the law changes in the Netherlands, It may be time for me to pick up stick and move there!
Yeah I am in California and have to follow my city ordinance.. if I were in outlaw mode I would have 40 plants going in the backyard my neighbors always asking for a joint would not bust me.

Bugger, I thought you might!:crying:
You do a good job of it out doors!
I will be avoiding the classic Christmas tree shape, it's just too obvious in my small over populated island!
I can't train them all...But I get after a few of them
PHOTO_20160911_125853.jpg

Dangit, I don't like having to break the law but if they force me too, then it's game on!:headbang:
It does however clear the way a little in the comp, knowing there won't be some of the top growers in there!:crying:

However I don't want to be all by myself....cue the music.
:growing::growing:
:funny::laughcry::funny::laughcry::funny:

Also I want to talk to you all I am taking suggestions for our final pictures

I want a 3x5 card with your forum name and the date the picture is taken and AFN on it and we should use something so we can judge the size of the plant to avoid any trick photography.. but we should all use the same thing.. maybe a tennis ball ?

Also all final pictures will include the whole pot and plant in the same picture as well as the aforementioned items sitting in the pot

Last edited:
Back