You gonna join in on the Outdoor grow Ripper?
In fact are any of you lot gonna do the outdoor grow comp?
I hope not, Bwhahahaha:crying:

But really I hope you all do, there is nothing quite like growing under the sun and not having to worry about electric bills.
Unfortunately I am not as it is against the rules here and they can suspend my grow rights if caught so just stay legal and not push it.. As much as I want to..

But really I hope you all do, there is nothing quite like growing under the sun and not having to worry about electric bills.
Not me..thats against the law.... EDIT: got rid of rhe bwahahha.. It really is against the law here,,by the time tou make a "secure" outdoor grow,ya might as wel grow indoors.. The commercial outdoor grows have armed patrols along the perimeter

Last edited:
20170307_104205.jpg

Day 30. Still chugging along, bushy, untrained, or is she :vibe:

:eyebrows:

Read the instructions you only give it for three weeks of the grow
Way ahead of ya there but thanks for the heads up.
I always like to know the hows and whys before i buy.
First week of flower and last two weeks, which explains why it is in such a small pot/jar.
But seriously thanks Rip!:d5::pass::bighug:

First week of flower and last two weeks, which explains why it is in such a small pot/jar.
No problem and that jar will last a long time had mine for 1.5 years and not sure I have really made a big dent in it..

I'll probably get in on that carnival

@Dudeski has also been using it and is happy with the results..

me in the greenhouse, I'd like to do Northern Express, I don't see anyone growing it!

Back