Bugger, I thought you might!:crying:
You do a good job of it out doors!
I will be avoiding the classic Christmas tree shape, it's just too obvious in my small over populated island!
Well Gilligan. Move to the other side,and take mary ann with ya!!

Ya that would be pretty obvious @arty zan
image.jpeg

me in the greenhouse, I'd like to do Northern Express, I don't see anyone growing it!
It's a just a rename of Northern Lights and I guess it isn't as sexy as Mexican airlines , GSC, or Gorilla Glue.
However NL or NE if you will, is a a truly great strain and the fact that it is still so popular is testament to it greatness.
I have had some awesome yields from NL autos, so i reckon you could be onto something there Trail.
Will you also do an out door grow for the comp? I hope you do!
A green house is still house of sorts, so not something you could say was out doors!
Will you join us?
Wadda ya say?
Yeah sure you will and it would be great to have ya too!

It's a just a rename of Northern Lights and I guess it isn't as sexy as Mexican airlines , GSC, or Gorilla Glue.
However NL or NE if you will, is a a truly great strain and the fact that it is still so popular is testament to it greatness.
I have had some awesome yields from NL autos, so i reckon you could be onto something there Trail.
Will you also do an out door grow for the comp? I hope you do!
A green house is still house of sorts, so not something you could say was out doors!
Will you join us?
Wadda ya say?
Yeah sure you will and it would be great to have ya too!
well arty, my greenhouse environment is very outdoorish considering where I live. Bout the only thing the greenhouse really protects the plants from is cold rain on buds, and it moderates diurnal temp swings, some, and if it gets too windy can close to protect. You're right arty, it is a house. I've never grown one outside the greenhouse up here, so totally chicken to do for comp!

Back