Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Thanks guy's im very happy with the cheese candy.. The leaves are turning purple.. Id grow it again for sure..

great coloring on them. cheese candy look's blue suede shoe blue! ;)

Man, I never thought I'd be doing this, I have so much love and respect for the King, but sorry I just have to :slap: great looking Harem of Ladies! :clap:

pic update!! Turn up those pc speakers AFN!

[video=youtube;eBShN8qT4lk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk[/video]

asimorock2.gif
Honda robot!!

1338496568_4a51c3ce1ce1.gif

drones!!! true rockers!!!

jamming.gif
trapper!! Jan BOM winner!!

and I'm the Elvis!

Elvis.gif

giphy.gif

on with the grow!!

zx.jpg sweet seeds!! :grin:

candy.jpg my cheese candy is about 70 days old and a supremo plant! squeezing her buds are like raw cauliflower very hard! im gonna chop her soon!
her leaves are getting purple..

top.jpg top shot~!

bom.jpg cheesus dragon! this is in my opinion the best dragon i have had her looks are stellar and i wish i could get her to be more green but im not having any other issues with her, she feeds very heavy i think she needs some fish juice .. I think shes in her 40s now.. I love this plant!!

karma dragons!!

lazy.jpg this is my karma dragons there 2 in a 19 in tall pot. they are in full veg and are massive! fan leaves are well over 7 inches wide i cant feed her enough feed and water..

thanks AFN!!

gallery_21960_113_182301.gif

Last edited:
Just in case you guys never knew what happened after that 1985 Beasty boys house party !!
hats off to the directer on this vid and the actors! the lsd trip is spot on! bump it to 10:00 for the trip!

[video=youtube;evA-R9OS-Vo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evA-R9OS-Vo[/video]

The director was MCA him self!

Last edited:
Fatty karma dragon !

Its two females that live in the same pot! No questions! :devil:

p.jpg

She has the biggest fan leaves ive ever seen on a autoflower. They spread over 7 inches

0201150422[1].jpg

Last edited:
man I remember when that song came out! I wrote the Beastie's off as a 1 hit wonder.boy was I wrong! great plant's as alway's

I chopped my cheese candy from delicious seeds!

73 days and ill say this plant is amazing ! i love the smell the taste and i give her a 10! Id say every auto grower should try this strain and its not a cheep seed at 14 dollars each.. pricy bastards!

dry.jpg some of it not all. i got 145ish grams wet.
ill take it down to 45ish isssh !!

dry2.jpg close up..

dry4.jpg yummm..

Last edited:
I chopped my cheese candy from delicious seeds!

73 days and ill say this plant is amazing ! i love the smell the taste and i give her a 10! Id say every auto grower should try this strain and its not a cheep seed at 14 dollars each.. pricy bastards!

View attachment 418614 some of it not all. i got 145ish grams wet.
ill take it down to 45ish isssh !!

View attachment 418615 close up..

View attachment 418616 yummm..

Great job tE.
Tried to slap you a little but it said I gotta wait.

BTW, I've had Promised Land stuck in my head for 3 days and can't shake it. Tried calling a help hot line but keep dialing TW4-1009. Am I hooked or what?

Back