Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Great job tE.
Tried to slap you a little but it said I gotta wait.

BTW, I've had Promised Land stuck in my head for 3 days and can't shake it. Tried calling a help hot line but keep dialing TW4-1009. Am I hooked or what?

well feenix lets just get the rock out of our system today!!

[video=youtube;aXGXCXifcWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXGXCXifcWg[/video]

el3.gif

beatles21.gif

fat%20elvis.jpg

check out me Keef!!

I over dried one little bud and when I broke it up i had keef!!

0202151025[1].jpg

Heck yeah bro congrats on the harvest brother!! Looks delicious man cant wait to try it!!! I didnt realize the seed was pricey like that but hey freebie whaaaaaat!! lol grats bro u gonna be smoking on the good good!!
:Sharing One:

Heck yeah bro congrats on the harvest brother!! Looks delicious man cant wait to try it!!! I didnt realize the seed was pricey like that but hey freebie whaaaaaat!! lol grats bro u gonna be smoking on the good good!!

bro you gonna be over yourself when you try the cheese candy it is so top shelf!

Well done !

thank-you-very-much-ELVIS-gif-Score-Addicaid.gif

Pic update!!!!

ahhh im so pissed today !! I ordered a carbon scrubber filter blower speed controller and the seller canceled my order! bastard! I won it fair and square 125! so im pissed ole well lets have a jam! and a smoke!! here is what im smoking!

bday.jpg cheese candy .. on with a song!

[video=youtube;ec0XKhAHR5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I[/video]

ElvisCape.jpg

ngbbs450c60a3bf7d0.gif

This karma dragon i will call the "Dinosaur"

dinosour.jpg its two in a stacked pot and shes just started flower. she is some kind of big! i have no clue how the buds will be. I use Ryno so she has alot of nodes and countless bud sights! ill run em to 105 days and ill a lb!

di.jpg 8 inch fan leaves !!

top.jpg shot out to pop22 !! this was planted jan 1st for Karma and The Elvis has got karma!!!
sw.jpg this is my last sweet seed and shes old as hell! 98 days! shes still green and fox tailing and not getting ripe maybe some cha ching will make her ripen ..

stink.jpg stinkin up my house !!

K the Elvis needs a solid ! anyone know a link or a place i can get a scrubber kit 6 inch US or china for 140 ish?? Id like the speed controller also .

anyone use the ventech carbon scrubber?

I used a ventech fan and filter it works for me going on 3 years damn I'm bout due for a new one

cool thanks guys mines on the way! got the 6 inch from baller and im glad I know it will work. i also got the speed controller .. do you guys run yours on a timer or just 24 7? this is my first scrubber i used a zone machine before .. this makes way more since!! I had no clue about the rusting issues in those days .. ozone is bad!

Back