Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Extraction and carbon filter is on always. On/off would negate the effect.

I run mine on the same timer ad my light late in flower when they stink bad you might think about running it 24/7 if smell is an issue

yea I got smell! dragons stink! I live on land so never been a concern but i can smell outside in the yard and it very obvious! my garden is on the bump!

speaking of dragons mossy made the Karma and mines looking killer can anyone tell me whats all in the karma?

419692d1423136323-elvis-does-dragons-top.jpg
31 days old!

What happened with the ozone generator bro i thought they were good. I was thinking about buying to get rid of the smoke smell from my bedroom.

Karma Dragon = Bad Betty x Black Dragon

.... :pighug: Elvis bud, Karma is (Black Dragon x Bad Betty).....

**more specifically: {JEM (auto) X Affy (auto) X WhiteRussian (auto) X DeepChunk (photo)} x {JEM rolled to f9 in photo while colour strengthening..then hit back to Auto}

...JEM is Mazar Afghani x Low Ryder#1

>>> That Karma is a beaut' brudda! :d5: Very nicely done! .... Indeed, some Dragons are stanky ol' thangs-- try Frost Dragon sometime; good brother Snipers excellent cross,... even in early veg, they reek of roasted skunk ass!! :roflcry:... buds usually end up with citrus-floral (Honeysuckle?), and some earthy-affy notes,.... pheno' drifts produce other fantastic aromas though! Win-win :clap: :smoke:

i have some of snipers frost and i did 4 with 3 males a 1 fem but the fen was not right so i pulled her . I still have some frost gear! im saving them:xlaugh:

i have maybe 5 frost beans and maybe 4 more K beans.. garden is full and with 7 TD and 1 AU 3 dinafem sours 3 dragons. i had no choice but to buy 16 oz x2 AN bloom

.... :pighug: Elvis bud, Karma is (Black Dragon x Bad Betty).....

**more specifically: {JEM (auto) X Affy (auto) X WhiteRussian (auto) X DeepChunk (photo)} x {JEM rolled to f9 in photo while colour strengthening..then hit back to Auto}

...JEM is Mazar Afghani x Low Ryder#1

>>> That Karma is a beaut' brudda! :d5: Very nicely done! .... Indeed, some Dragons are stanky ol' thangs-- try Frost Dragon sometime; good brother Snipers excellent cross,... even in early veg, they reek of roasted skunk ass!! :roflcry:... buds usually end up with citrus-floral (Honeysuckle?), and some earthy-affy notes,.... pheno' drifts produce other fantastic aromas though! Win-win :clap: :smoke:

thanks W that was alot to read the X with the X ill try my shot at breeding one day .. I do get it just have to read it 4 times.. lol
:d5:

The dinosaur i have moved ..

d.jpg i put her in the middle for maximum light penetration she is not in bloom.

Back