Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Hey elvis something you might have to look forward to later. I was doing my close up inspections of my cheesus and noticed reddish and purple colors starting to show on the buds.

Faded can i see a pic or a link?

I haven't taken a picture yet. I noticed the colors with my mini mag light I was checking on frost production and seen the different colors starting to show. When it's more noticeable and enough to get a pic I'll post it for sure.

Here is a link so you can check out how much she stretched.
[h=3]Faded's Cheesus F1 grow journal...[/h]I would start at the middle cause I failed on the first half..

I haven't taken a picture yet. I noticed the colors with my mini mag light I was checking on frost production and seen the different colors starting to show. When it's more noticeable and enough to get a pic I'll post it for sure.

Here is a link so you can check out how much she stretched.
Faded's Cheesus F1 grow journal...

I would start at the middle cause I failed on the first half..

Damn I'm gonna have to buy more nutes .. those are huge! and yours is very pretty! you think she will go 100 days you or GA?

Im using tangs schedule including all his nutes but rhino because i forgot to order it ..

Damn I'm gonna have to buy more nutes .. those are huge! and yours is very pretty! you think she will go 100 days you or GA?

Im using tangs schedule including all his nutes but rhino because i forgot to order it ..

I like at 90 to 100 But I like that knock out affy......all day long!

The way she is budding up I's say at least 90 days. Id say this is actual third week of pistol throwing. She hasn't even started smelling yet,still smells green.

The way she is budding up I's say at least 90 days. Id say this is actual third week of pistol throwing. She hasn't even started smelling yet,still smells green.

yes my whole house smells like a florist!

thought I'd stop by and see how thing's are going and I see there going great.and plus your alway's good for a laugh.

Back