Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Aunty Moss Moss can I have this dance!
wiggle.gif
elvis2.gif

[video=youtube;wWtXobFa8wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWtXobFa8wk[/video]

Dreams!

Gauto6 I gotta little Cheesus girl!

1230142030[1].jpg the larger one on the left is a 100% female the one on the right I don't know yet. I transplanted both to keep roots safe. if the unconfirmed is make he will die. but i got a fem cheesus I get to smoke it now!! or in 80 days or so. I must say shes VERY healthy 17 day old auto and she gonna be a biggin!! thanks GAuto6 for making such a killer strain! Ill sex Russian dragons in the nest few days and the last 3 stone and karma. I have a very sexy karma dragon that I didnt think was gonna work out even mossy said its a stumpy. well i can say the K dragon is a fatty plant and i can t wait to smoke all these dragons!

Karma dragon! slow as hell but shes gonna be a winner!
karma.jpg Her Momma did a a real good job!

1230142207a[1].jpg top shot karma
later dudes!

Im gonna be a breeder when I grow up!:grin:

funny-Marilyn-Monroe-Elvis-Presley-old-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the lady Cheesus! Don't quite know how to tell you this......But you are going to LOVE, love , LOVE her! Some of the best high and taste you will ever have! No pressure, just grow her out and she will reward you well! Wait til she starts smelling up the place!:thumbs:

Congrats on the lady Cheesus! Don't quite know how to tell you this......But you are going to LOVE, love , LOVE her! Some of the best high and taste you will ever have! No pressure, just grow her out and she will reward you well! Wait til she starts smelling up the place!:thumbs:

O know ga never said she was a stinker. I have 3 more non sexed behind her Graceland is about to get crazy! Ive placed an order for another 600 HPS its cold and time to get my grow on! I will have 1600 watts and well over 250,000 lumen after the 600 gets here.

My 7 TD 3 sour D and 1 auto ultimate has been shipped. I'm going for a larger load this go around..

Hey elvis all I repeat all dragons will stink up the place it one of their traits we love

How long will it take for them to start to stink?

I have never grown the dragons before but I know those purple jims were close. and they stunk very very bad! mossy is to blame! lol
I'm gonna need to place an order for a large filter and fan. in January

thanks for the heads up sniper an keep a look out for these Russians to show sex in the next few days. I have 4 Russians.

Hey elvis something you might have to look forward to later. I was doing my close up inspections of my cheesus and noticed reddish and purple colors starting to show on the buds.

week 7 and they will be smelling oh so good!

Back