Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Looking good dude!:Sharing One:

Thanks eyes !!!

kinda dry bud!
aq.jpg

Last edited:
:crap:..what a awesome journal Elvis. you are one hell of a funny character I must say! my kinda people. lol your plants are beautiful to say the least and i have never heard of the dragon strain. sounds very intriguing...do you have any info on it you can share with me?

:crap:..what a awesome journal Elvis. you are one hell of a funny character I must say! my kinda people. lol your plants are beautiful to say the least and i have never heard of the dragon strain. sounds very intriguing...do you have any info on it you can share with me?

Thanks Gummy it do it for you guys.. if i could just offer a scarf to you and your lady. thanks for reading my journal..
downunderjuly75-oklahoma.jpg

there is a breeder on this forum who made the dragon line her self and has let other breeders advance her original work.. dragons pretty much means kush of affy. stinks !! and i love it !!

thanks for hanging and i look forward to see your grows

elvis smile mic.jpg

hahaha.....thanks for the scarf ya hunk a hunk of burn'n love ya!lol and that is very cool to know! go girl power!

hahaha.....thanks for the scarf ya hunk a hunk of burn'n love ya!lol and that is very cool to know! go girl power!

Yeah, That's Aunt Mossy...the Head Mistress around here :)

really? this joint is run by a lady?? that explains why its soo awesome! kudos to Aunt Mossy then! :kusht:

Always. The Dragon Tamer .Aka. Khalisi

I got some extra room on the left so ill run 7 think different and 1 auto ultimate in the larger Green pot. Ill add another lamp..

damn king you have some 'extra' room and so you're starting 8 more huge girls!! :drool:beastmode!

i can only hope to make an impact one day as a female grower as Mossy seems to have accomplished with this site! she definitely has my admiration and respect!
:grat:

damn king you have some 'extra' room and so you're starting 8 more huge girls!! :drool:beastmode!

Yep I have should have 7 TD and 1 AU that im gonna run all at once..

plus add a LED for veg. my beans will be here any day now!

I hit up herbie for that Christmas deal

Back