Indoor The Elvis does DRAGON'S..

Did u get those Other Breeds yet...

Gummy Your a Lady ...
Awewome we need more fems ...
A few of them left last tear it was Kinda Sad...

Best of Luck on that harvest ...please keep me.posted lol

Did u get those Other Breeds yet...

Gummy Your a Lady ...
Awewome we need more fems ...
A few of them left last tear it was Kinda Sad...

Best of Luck on that harvest ...please keep me.posted lol
yup..last time i checked and that was about 10mins ago. damn beer goes right through me! lol

i can only hope to make an impact one day as a female grower as Mossy seems to have accomplished with this site! she definitely has my admiration and respect!
:grat:

yea mossys pretty awesome!!

Aunty is a Great Leader and Mum

Yep I have should have 7 TD and 1 AU that im gonna run all at once..

plus add a LED for veg. my beans will be here any day now!

I hit up herbie for that Christmas deal

What u get bro? ..got my seeds late november got a sour diesel.

Aunty is a Great Leader and Mum
word!!

No i havent got em yet what do you think about that ion 8? i need it for veg plus my 400HPS and 600HPS i like to buy his Ion 8 swampman..

What u get bro? ..got my seeds late november got a sour diesel.

I got 7 TD 1 AU and 3 sour D in the dec deal.. Ive grown the TD before but the AU is gonna be fun! im using 5 gallons soil for the AU and 3 gallons for the TDs under alot of lumen!! im going for 4 lb.. it takes alot of product to make RSO .

Last edited:
DJ Elvis has an update!

View attachment 409892 this plant is purple! its smells like lemons !! DD??
she hermied on me so i clipped 3 balls off . they haven't came back.

later dudes..

Hoping I got it in this partial quote. Pic 6. I'm wondering what strain this plant is with the really long fingers/filaments. I've grown many strains and don't recall one looking like this. Anyone? Thx in advance.

Hoping I got it in this partial quote. Pic 6. I'm wondering what strain this plant is with the really long fingers/filaments. I've grown many strains and don't recall one looking like this. Anyone? Thx in advance.

I'm not sure either. but I can say it's from sweet seeds. . maybe swampman or someone will now. she a funky little momma the one with super long fingers

this sweet seed plant is the only one I have no clue. anybody?

410548d1420435138-elvis-does-dragons-ab.jpg

Back