Indoor The Elvis Builds a Lamp!!

lmao you crack me up E!:funny: i really dig it tho, even if it doesnt do anything i think it add some style to it!:yeah:

O it does everything!!! you just wait !! that chrome paint just gave me some grow power!!! Like NOS!!!
nitroussmile.gif~c200

tumblr_myv6skq21L1rnxn7co1_500.gif

Last edited:
Lets Check it out!!!

I have some questions So lets talk about Science!!!
weather-sun-smiley.gif

With the VR29s i feel like they are weak in the 440 range and i really think there low in the high 600 range... Im a believer That canna needs this. So lets look at a chart @BigSm0 @iampepe@pop22 @MedGrower

Vero29 SPD.png

Its looks great and im sure thats a 100%

we can also look at another chart Vero 29 they are great COBs!!! But what can make them grow better???

Last edited:
All I can tell you is I've seen excellent grows under Vero29 cobs. In most cobs of 3000 - 3500 4000K differences in grows seem to be minimal. And they are low compared to what? Grow some bud with them before you start experimenting...lol! I promise you'll be happy! People get too hung up on the science of the lights. Is it efficient?Is it pumping out a lot of photons per watt? Yes? Is it priced reasonably? Good enough for me!

Lets Check it out!!!

I have some questions So lets talk about Science!!!
weather-sun-smiley.gif

With the VR29s i feel like they are weak in the 440 range and i really think there low in the high 600 range... Im a believer That canna needs this. So lets look at a chart @BigSm0 @iampepe@pop22 @MedGrower

View attachment 688699

Its looks great and im sure thats a 100%

we can also look at another chart Vero 29 they are great COBs!!! But what can make them grow better???

One thing people are over looking in adding UV, is yes, test show an increase in the number of trichromes, however the increases are not that great, AND there is no correlating data showing an increase in THC. There is more than one type of trichrome but only the capitate trichromes contain cannabinoids.

You could add the red with strip leds, similar to the Quantum boards, only in strips. I believe Mouser and Cutter have them, you should look the up.

So I want to talk about the new eye hurtlux T5 power veg bulbs 2'.. they look really cool, I just want two bulbs one high in the 600s like 680 and one in the high 400s

http://www.eyehortilux.com/products/power-veg.aspx
this one
spectrum-460.jpg

VR29
vero29-spd-png.688699

spectrum-660.jpg

Back