Indoor The Elvis Builds a Lamp!!

Elvis use the cups! I have been doing some serious testing with these things with and without. I suppose my bad experiences with reflectors was based on the Cree possibly having a different natural spread of light. The citizen seem to benefit dramatically. Even to the sides when measuring par in a horizontal plain.

passes to the left @Eyeoftheworld

I was thinking about taking mine off. maybe the reflectors might have a small bit to do with the chlorin pulling and magnesium deficient leafs hardcore LOL! i really wanna slow mine down something awful..I turned my light back down to 35-40%. Nice doobie man LOL!

they look kick ass all super chromed out with the factor specs metal aloy hovering above them LOL! did ya atleast scuff em with 220 or better yet prolly 400 grit and use heat treated factor spec awesome spray?

:pass: Thaaaankyou!! :smoking:

Well i have to say @BigSm0 I was just tooling around and that Chrome in a can is $8 FYI But Now that i sealed the cups added some Chrome I'm kinda impressed. pay attention the that white wall behind my lamp.. i am..:eyebrows: By doing this im forcing the light down and not so much out!! OMG the heat coming off those cobs is crazy!! when i was putting the reflectors back on!! :pass:

20170110_181443[1].jpg

Not bad @pop22 thats what im looking for on that wall!!! Damn!!! that was fun!!!
spraying-graffiti-smiley-emoticon.gif
those humps on the wall!!

Hot!!!! thats what they look like now!!! I'm controlling where i put my light!!! :headbang:

20170110_181450[1].jpg

nice!!! :smoking: You cant look at that with your eyes!!! Nooooo way!!! :pass:I got 4 of those!!!:headbang: Fecking fireball!!!!

Don't you lie to me and tell that light is not bouncing around in that cup now!!! @BigSm0 :pighug:

20170110_181455[1].jpg
:hothot: rise canna plants rise!!!!

20170110_181552[1].jpg
Its not perfect its a prototype and it works!!!:hump:
But its a really cool combo!!!

20170110_181501[1].jpg
:growing:

Last edited:
Elvis use the cups! I have been doing some serious testing with these things with and without. I suppose my bad experiences with reflectors was based on the Cree possibly having a different natural spread of light. The citizen seem to benefit dramatically. Even to the sides when measuring par in a horizontal plain.

Because i spent $8.98 On the "reflector" in a can I have to use the cups!!! :d5:

O Sorry "reflector cups"

211874d1307812345-w204white2010s-c-class-w-pictures-chrome-spray-paint.jpg

:slap::slap::slap:

Well i have to say @BigSm0 I was just tooling around and that Chrome in a can is $8 FYI But Now that i sealed the cups added some Chrome I'm kinda impressed. pay attention the that white wall behind my lamp.. i am..:eyebrows: By doing this im forcing the light down and not so much out!! OMG the heat coming off those cobs is crazy!! when i was putting the reflectors back on!! :pass:

View attachment 685020

Not bad @pop22 thats what im looking for on that wall!!! Damn!!! that was fun!!!
spraying-graffiti-smiley-emoticon.gif
those humps on the wall!!

Hot!!!! thats what they look like now!!! I'm controlling where i put my light!!! :headbang:

View attachment 685021

nice!!! :smoking: You cant look at that with your eyes!!! Nooooo way!!! :pass:I got 4 of those!!!:headbang: Fecking fireball!!!!

Don't you lie to me and tell that light is not bouncing around in that cup now!!! @BigSm0 :pighug:

View attachment 685022 :hothot: rise canna plants rise!!!!

View attachment 685024 Its not perfect its a prototype and it works!!!:hump:
But its a really cool combo!!!

View attachment 685025 :growing:

@BigSm0 so you think I should leave my reflectors on too? i really am having an issue early on. if I cant get this pulling of the chlorin slowed or halted I may pull the light until another top coating is ready. I really dont wanna do that but i really dont wanna grow a flat of eye sores again due to the light,not the soil. 30-40% of my [power i turned it back down too. so Im not sure which way to go at this point. soil is wet,nicely moist so no more wetting for awhile. so just kinda spitballign here.LOL

Back