Indoor The Elvis Builds a Lamp!!

Cool thing you gave birth 2, really nice! Will the grow be reported in this thread? Im down to watch..! Now that i got plugnplay led fixtures and am really seeing for myself how 'simple' the tech is i will most likely built myself a cob/led somday 2...the racing green is really classy. :drool:

Cool thing you gave birth 2, really nice! Will the grow be reported in this thread? Im down to watch..! Now that i got plugnplay led fixtures and am really seeing for myself how 'simple' the tech is i will most likely built myself a cob/led somday 2...the racing green is really classy. :drool:

Thank you very much! yes ill grow the two autos here!! :d5:

@PhotonLabs ill check again..:pass:im sure i did something wrong.:biggrin: meters jumping around

Last edited:
Ok update time!!! Im back in the lab!!

Im just not sure what to do with the cups!! I like them but i dont like them .. So i dunno

here we have a nice light spread with no cups!!! :pass:

20170110_161957[1].jpg
@pop22 Really fills the room!!! No cups!!!

Here are some autos!! @Dinafem-Mark fruit!!!

So lets Bling out the cups!!! :headbang:

I'm sorry I need some painting music wile in the DIY lamp paint booth!!! :pass:Inspiration and "good ideas" come from the imagination and my being High on THC..

20170110_160825[1].jpg
lets gets some primer on them :smokeout:

@tripaholic88 we need some Bling!!! Or we can just call it chrome in the can!!! :cooldance:

20170110_162050[1].jpg
Thats whats up!!!
pimp.gif

20170110_162058[1].jpg

The Bling Bling level is really coming up @BigSm0 :drunks:Passes To @Eyes on Fire :smoker1:

Ok So its official that I no longer have "cups" I have real true "industry LED standard" reflectors because i sprayed them Chrome!!!
looky.gif

Ill post them up here after they have came out of the Paint booth they need to be wet sanded buffed !!!
glitter180.gif
@Eyeoftheworld

Depending on the sheen of paint the efficiency could be affected by as much as .02 ~umoles per second. Divide that by how many cobs and multiply that by the wattage. I really think the chrome paint will increase your yield by 1/2 a gram per inch of reflector cup.

I'd bet most of you think I'm serious. :rofl:

Depending on the sheen of paint the efficiency could be affected by as much as .02 ~umoles per second. Divide that by how many cobs and multiply that by the wattage. I really think the chrome paint will increase your yield by 1/2 a gram per inch of reflector cup.

I'd bet most of you think I'm serious. :rofl:

When in boubt bling it out$ !!! :crying:

passes to the left @Eyeoftheworld

I was thinking about taking mine off. maybe the reflectors might have a small bit to do with the chlorin pulling and magnesium deficient leafs hardcore LOL! i really wanna slow mine down something awful..I turned my light back down to 35-40%. Nice doobie man LOL!

they look kick ass all super chromed out with the factor specs metal aloy hovering above them LOL! did ya atleast scuff em with 220 or better yet prolly 400 grit and use heat treated factor spec awesome spray?

they look kick ass all super chromed out with the factor specs metal aloy hovering above them LOL! did ya atleast scuff em with 220 or better yet prolly 400 grit and use heat treated factor spec awesome spray?

Thats correct this lamp was made in America, So 400 grit was needed and the "reflector" paint was baked in the oven!! AKA under a 600HPS!! :rofl:

Back