Indoor The Elvis Builds a Lamp!!

Well lets see what we got!!! :pass:passes to @BigSm0

The plants are so big and in full flower.. I did take the cups off because i need maximum light spread. The cups did amazing in veg but now i have to cover all the plants stems and there so damn big!!
i cant really raise this lamp much more So removing the reflector cups is working.. I got very nice bud nodes, and im very happy with the Bridglux VR29s !! I no have real issues to report of them for the size of these monsters at just 75% power.. @TaNg i cant wait to see what my GPW is!!! :pass:

:smokeout:passes to @arty zan @briman @pop22:smokeout:

ccobs20170218_201611[1].jpg
I can just stack the reflector cups on the drivers until i need them again.:biggrin:

The lamp can grow some very nice stems with nice looking leaves nice color!!! :headbang:
weather-sun-smiley.gif

ccobs20170218_201627[1].jpg
you can see the cobs are open with no cups or lens.. photons!!! going everywhere but this is is what it will take to bloom these girls out..
i gotta say they look really good!! wonder what my number will be?
brain-smiley.gif

very pretty color green!!! :pass:

ccobs20170218_201641[1].jpg
This is for you @pop22 :headbang:

So lets get a measurement in..The VR29s were able to veg these Dinafem fruits out to 37 inches from the top soil.. :headbang: both plants..
cobbs20170218_201838[1].jpg
:worship: Thank you @PhotonLabs

one more before I go!!! this stuff stinks!!! :headbang:

cobbs20170218_201857[1].jpg
i can also stagger a few extra autos wile i bloom these fruit autos.. just a badass lamp!! for many reasons!!! :toke:

Last edited:
very nice E, Fruits are looking nice! cant wait to see the babies you got there grow up:thumbsup:

The plants are so big and in full flower.. I did take the cups off because i need maximum light spread. The cups did amazing in veg but now i have to cover all the plants stems and there so damn big!!
i cant really raise this lamp much more So removing the reflector cups is working.. I got very nice bud nodes, and im very happy with the Bridglux VR29s !! I no have real issues to report of them for the size of these monsters at just 75% power.. @TaNg i cant wait to see what my GPW is!!! :pass:

View attachment 704177 I can just stack the reflector cups on the drivers until i need them again.:biggrin:

The lamp can grow some very nice stems with nice looking leaves nice color!!! :headbang:
weather-sun-smiley.gif

View attachment 704178you can see the cobs are open with no cups or lens.. photons!!! going everywhere but this is is what it will take to bloom these girls out..
brain-smiley.gif

View attachment 704179 This is for you @pop22 :headbang:

So lets get a measurement in..The VR29s were ale to veg these Dinafem fruits out to 37 inches from the top soil.. :headbang: both plants..
View attachment 704184:worship: Thank you @PhotonLabs

View attachment 704187 i can also stagger a few extra autos wile i bloom these fruit autos.. just a badass lamp!! for many reasons!!! :toke:
Great update Elvis!!
Plants are looking awesome and your light looks like it is doing a great job!
GPW I'm waiting on that too.
It's great to see at what stage of flowering your plants are at, as I'am only a couple of weeks behind you!
My fruits are going in to flower and I know that in 2 weeks time, they will be at the same stage as yours are at now, covered in pom poms!
Pom pom time !
cheerleader-4.gif~c200
cheerleader_3.gif~c200
!
cheerleader-4.gif~c200

VERY nice Elvis! Now wait till you see the bud it can build!

:cheers::pass:

View attachment 704177 I can just stack the reflector cups on the drivers until i need them again.:biggrin:

weather-sun-smiley.gif

View attachment 704178you can see the cobs are open with no cups or lens.. photons!!! going everywhere but this is is what it will take to bloom these girls out..
brain-smiley.gif

View attachment 704179 This is for you @pop22 :headbang:

So lets get a measurement in..The VR29s were ale to veg these Dinafem fruits out to 37 inches from the top soil.. :headbang: both plants..
View attachment 704184:worship: Thank you @PhotonLabs

View attachment 704187 i can also stagger a few extra autos wile i bloom these fruit autos.. just a badass lamp!! for many reasons!!! :toke:

Back