Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

So still a while to go in with my lot by looks of things , might be just using fish mix that delays flower ,,, so my best Sq ft and the same plants spread out a bit and my 2 ltr airpots ,,

Hope you post your 4 x 2ltr shots in here @Eclectic Elle and wouldn't mind seeing your small pots in here @Maria Sanchez :thumbsup:

:vibe::thumbsup::toke:
DSCF1704.JPG
DSCF1703.JPG
DSCF1702.JPG
DSCF1699.JPG
DSCF1698.JPG
DSCF1693.JPG
DSCF1700.JPG

So still a while to go in with my lot by looks of things , might be just using fish mix that delays flower ,,, so my best Sq ft and the same plants spread out a bit and my 2 ltr airpots ,,

Hope you post your 4 x 2ltr shots in here @Eclectic Elle and wouldn't mind seeing your small pots in here @Maria Sanchez :thumbsup:

:vibe::thumbsup::toke:View attachment 912666 View attachment 912667 View attachment 912668 View attachment 912669 View attachment 912670 View attachment 912671 View attachment 912672

Funky. A long time ago I had a bathtub in my bedroom, which was perfect for cleaning pots and mixing feeds.
These little ones look lovely. Beautiful shades of green!

Still looking top @hairyman pal, you got less manky lowers in those little cups than i got on the 1Ls now. Weird about the later flowering with just the Fish Mix, they look dark and sure as hell are not lacking in N but then again neither is Megacrop and going by the colour on mine they look pretty N loaded too, have noticed since i started adding the extra PK into the mix is when budding really exploded, so maybe is more to do with the ratio of NPK that affects flowering speed :shrug:

Welcome to the micro madness party @Eclectic Elle and @Maria Sanchez , new bonsai babies and fat blooming ladies not much not to love there :thumbsup::slap:

Still looking top @hairyman pal, you got less manky lowers in those little cups than i got on the 1Ls now. Weird about the later flowering with just the Fish Mix, they look dark and sure as hell are not lacking in N but then again neither is Megacrop and going by the colour on mine they look pretty N loaded too, have noticed since i started adding the extra PK into the mix is when budding really exploded, so maybe is more to do with the ratio of NPK that affects flowering speed :shrug:

Welcome to the micro madness party @Eclectic Elle and @Maria Sanchez , new bonsai babies and fat blooming ladies not much not to love there :thumbsup::slap:
You be careful who you're calling a fat blooming lady :crying:

:vibe::thumbsup::toke:View attachment 912666 View attachment 912667 View attachment 912668 View attachment 912669 View attachment 912670 View attachment 912671 View attachment 912672

Err ya giving the girls a bath Hairy

Back