Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

super growing from the pair of you :smokeout: really nice plants all looking good better than good :thumbsup:
the purple abbk can go almost black if kept jarred for long enough,can foxtail a bit to,and its just so fruity berryish :kiss:
:pighug:

Cheers Archie, I have fck all better to do :shrug:

I going for smaller pots after i have had a play with the two litre bottles , if you know some one with a huge bag of seeds ,send them way :eyebrows:

:hookah:

thats a lot of name tags whatever it is :pass:
like the time i tried to count up how many rockets id rolled
365 days -14 days drought/year(cant say ive had a day off last 4,5 years:biggrin:) x 27 years x maybe 10 rockets day = was i going up the stairs or down the stairs :shrug:

thats a lot of name tags whatever it is :pass:
like the time i tried to count up how many rockets id rolled
365 days -14 days drought/year(cant say ive had a day off last 4,5 years:biggrin:) x 27 years x maybe 10 rockets day = was i going up the stairs or down the stairs :shrug:

I hear u pal :biggrin: ,,, I had some oil in me tea last weekend lost days ,, still finding diagrams for grow boxes :crying: I must have thought up ,,, :vibe::pighug:

Just that it was more a relaxing stone I got giggles at one point ,was up for ages at first pretty sharp mind ,but the more I took it sorta crept up on me and I slept like a baby at some point ,, even next day was like a muscle relaxed that I would not get with smoking ,,, I surprised really ,,,ahhh fck it ills try a bit more I kept saying to myself lol

super growing from the pair of you :smokeout: really nice plants all looking good better than good :thumbsup:
the purple abbk can go almost black if kept jarred for long enough,can foxtail a bit to,and its just so fruity berryish :kiss:

Can easy believe it mate, her pre flowers are almost jet black already with the colour spreading out daily through the stems, buds and leaves. Run her to get some colour and looks like thats what i got so chuffed to bits, Red Poison has also started to show some purps but currently nothing close to as dark as it came in on the ABBK.
So that's 12x12 hrs @ 350 watts and 12x12 @180 watts divided by 8 is :hookah:

I bet my pal spanglish can do da math :thumbsup:

Not too sure what your trying to work out pal but will have a go ;) 12 x 12 @ 350 Watts is gonna be 144 @ 350 Watts, so the same for the 180 Watts also @ 144. 180 Watts + 350 Watts is gonna be 530 Watts total, so 144 x 2 = 288 @ 530 Watts divided by 8 is gonna be 36 @ 66.25 Watts. Even managed to confuse the feck out myself with that one and not even sure now what i was saying :crying:

My 4 pop bottles are pretty much in a square foot so I think I'll stick with them for the moment - I can always go smaller next time round.

You can fit six pop bottles too a sqft :smoking:.
My pump has packed in so I going to have to change plans for the pop bottle grow

I have no idea what your on about @Spanglish :crying:

Back