Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Just a couple of snaps of the 1L jungle as they head towards the end of Week 6. Most of the lower branches have been trimmed out now to open them up and get the air moving a bit more.

Been having storms, cloud and rain for the past few days and forecast for the most of rest of this week, with this outdoors RH has been a minimum of 60% with most of the day in the 80s and with the tent regularly in the high 60s to low 70s, picked up a mini dehumidifier that somehow i managed to find floor space in the tent for, that along with the trim, tidy up and keeping the door open is keeping it for the most in the 50s.

DSCF2860.JPG
DSCF2864.JPG
DSCF2867.JPG
DSCF2870.JPG

Just a couple of snaps of the 1L jungle as they head towards the end of Week 6. Most of the lower branches have been trimmed out now to open them up and get the air moving a bit more.

Been having storms, cloud and rain for the past few days and forecast for the most of rest of this week, with this outdoors RH has been a minimum of 60% with most of the day in the 80s and with the tent regularly in the high 60s to low 70s, picked up a mini dehumidifier that somehow i managed to find floor space in the tent for, that along with the trim, tidy up and keeping the door open is keeping it for the most in the 50s.

You lads have take this small pot thing to a whole new level:greenthumb:

You lads have take this small pot thing to a whole new level:greenthumb:

Cheers Ducky wish some of them had stayed small lol is getting a fair bit more cramped than i bargained for but in it for the long haul now, i blame it on Hairy that guys a bad influence :crying:

Thought she was gonna be a beast after the size she was at before even showing preflowers, now Northern Express has just overtaken ABBK to become the new giant of the tent at 82cm(32"). MBAP and G14 are not far behind and the later still stretching but with nowhere near the same side branching as on the NE.

Northern Express Day 40
DSCF2874.JPG
DSCF2875.JPG
DSCF2881.JPG
DSCF2882.JPG
DSCF2884.JPG
DSCF2887.JPG
DSCF2890.JPG

:crying: And a shameless plug for @Greenleaf Nutrients [HASHTAG]#Megacrop[/HASHTAG] :crying:

DSCF2895.JPG
DSCF2897.JPG
DSCF2899.JPG

Got a break in the clouds so had to grab one out the tent to get some sunlight pics, so i present you Miss Auto Night Queen showing some sparkle on Day 40 :toke:

DSCF2900.JPG
DSCF2904.JPG
DSCF2906.JPG
DSCF2911.JPG
DSCF2913.JPG
DSCF2919.JPG
DSCF2924.JPG
DSCF2926.JPG
DSCF2928.JPG
DSCF2931.JPG
DSCF2936.JPG
DSCF2940.JPG