Grow Room The cheap as chips 1lt 2²ft 12 plant mixed strain micro sog challenge thread ©

Got the feed spreadsheet updated now Week 3 is complete waiting on Red Poison. Am currently (Week 5) at 1.1g/L(4.1g/gal) of Megacrop and 2ml/L Bud Candy, this is most likely as strong as i will go with the Megacrop and will back off to 1g/L in Week 6 and start adding a small amount of Green Sensation PK, CalMg still not needed yet no matter how much i keep expecting and checking for Ca def :goodluck:

Week 1 + 2 Feeds

Week 3 Feeds

L - Auto Blackberry Kush Day 32
L1.JPG
L2.JPG
L.JPG

K - Auto Night Queen Day 33
K.JPG
K1.JPG
K2.JPG
K3.JPG
K4.JPG
K5.JPG

That's a very nice L you have:toke: and k has taken too the small pot well :vibe:

Am loving the colours on the Blackberry Kush will be the first proper coloured nugs i have grown, she is actually taller than the Night Queen at 75cm this morning but a single cola with the very few lower growing straight up, made her easy to fit in a corner though and not get torched by the light so not complaining.

Night Queen has gone beast and as you say looks to love a small pot, she bigger than anything i pulled from a 6L in the old cardboard box.

Just saw the washing bowl micro hydro bottle machine, wow you been busy pal with a mind like that reckon you must have been a engineer in a past life. Look forward to seeing it in action and putting out some pop bottle beasts ;)

Am loving the colours on the Blackberry Kush will be the first proper coloured nugs i have grown, she is actually taller than the Night Queen at 75cm this morning but a single cola with the very few lower growing straight up, made her easy to fit in a corner though and not get torched by the light so not complaining.

Night Queen has gone beast and as you say looks to love a small pot, she bigger than anything i pulled from a 6L in the old cardboard box.

Just saw the washing bowl micro hydro bottle machine, wow you been busy pal with a mind like that reckon you must have been a engineer in a past life. Look forward to seeing it in action and putting out some pop bottle beasts ;)

Must mean the chaotic mind :biggrin:

I have 3 favourite of mine 2 painkillers and a hurricane which actually looks like it's been in a hurruc pics soon I behind with everything I had some cannabis oil at weekend drank it in me tea ,,,was fcked in a good way through:baked:

Last edited:
So these are my fave out of the remaining ones ,, started a lot of pop bottles off as well so I playing with how many @sqft works best with them:cheers:
so the two girls together are Painkillers and the bent girl is a hurricane ,,, :smoking:

They are @Gabe Gear the one with the long seed company name with lots of letters and near impossible to spell even more so with spell check on :crying:

Thanks is for stopping by ,last pic is the pop bottle weed station ,,,watch this space :biggrin:
DSCF1680.JPG
DSCF1684.JPG

So these are my fave out of the remaining ones ,, started a lot of pop bottles off as well so I playing with how many @sqft works best with them:cheers:
so the two girls together are Painkillers and the bent girl is a hurricane ,,, :smoking:

They are @Gabe Gear the one with the long seed company name with lots of letters and near impossible to spell even more so with spell check on :crying:

Thanks is for stopping by ,last pic is the pop bottle weed station ,,,watch this space :biggrin:View attachment 909616 View attachment 909617

They looking top and still proper healthy for the little cups, looks like another strain that loves it in a little pot and branches out nice like. Had a look into Sterquiliniis and is Latin for dung heap explaining @Gabe and his poop https://worldofdictionary.com/dict/latin-english/meaning/sterquilinium

Was lost at the bottom of the SOG so had to come off, will she root or not if she does the misses will slap us lol but hey is all fun and beats flushing it down the bog

IMG_20180522_193456_1.jpg
IMG_20180522_193433_1.jpg
.​

Grabbed a video of the mini jungle yesterday while flying on some White Crack :smoking: Looks a bit different now after this morning's reshuffle and pipe cleaner session which opened up a little more space, hopefully the poor little bottle baby will stop trying to stretch her way through such a thick canopy now.

And a few pics of after the tidy up, bottle girl has got a nice view of the light now ;)

DSCF2837.JPG
DSCF2839.JPG
DSCF2842.JPG
DSCF2845.JPG
DSCF2847.JPG
DSCF2848.JPG
DSCF2851.JPG
DSCF2852.JPG

Back