Dutch Passion The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Take 2 with 7 x AU

Unbelievable grow Corgy! That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of bud!!!

I do not evny the trim job you have ahead of you :biggrin:

Again, awesome grow!

Hardon

Day 78 update

Yeah, there has been plenty excitement, or rather containment, so far. In the name of overall yield I removed the smallest and most light starved plant.....just too bad and that has taught me not to underestimate the combo of DP genetics and Autopots.

they are all on full dose GH Flora Nova Bloom, calmag, and Bio-green X-plode, pH 6.4 - 6.5'ish

This one looks like it's just about done, probably in another 5-7 days I reckon
View attachment 489891

these ones are not just about done.....

View attachment 489892
Big Bertha, the main cola that was supercropped god knows how many times to keep her under control.......barely successful......if that cola fills out it will be more than 30 cm in diameter and some 60 cm tall no shite.....let's see what happens
View attachment 489893

Big Bertha is still big, but no longer the biggest......here she is on the right, being looked down upon by Sumptuous Louise

View attachment 489894

And in the corner there is Voluptuous Carla, she looks like she wants to take her time........probably another 3 weeks or so

View attachment 489900

And here is the Wanda Airpot

View attachment 489901 View attachment 489902 View attachment 489906
:pass::worship::worship::worship:

Thanks @DutchPassionTony ......it's all coming down in a few weeks, to be replaced by a Green Qube Skytent 150x300 and thanks to you Dutch Passionados 230 cm in height, just got it today......Yeah, I blame you for all the spent wonga......you and the Autopots.......lol.........hopefully to be an even better room.

Truth told, those plants completely got one up on me.....any advise on something growth RESTRICTING(can't believe I just typed that!) ?

I have a question for you Tony, the photoperiod Ultimate, is that a "smaller" plant? noticed from the description on you website it grows slightly smaller than the Auto, or is that a typo?

photo
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too. The Ultimate is very suited for taking cuttings.

Auto
AutoUltimate is the AutoFem version of our bestseller ‘The Ultimate’. This is a plant which delivers good production levels of top strength cannabis, it is highly recommended and delivers consistently impressive harvests.

The best results were obtained when The Ultimate was automated together with some genetics from our original and legendary AutoMazar. The outcome is a vigorous high-yielding variety which grows up to 80-100cm with compact buds ranging from medium to large in size. The buds are sticky and coated with a sweet aromatic coating of resin. The taste and high from AutoUltimate are very similar in quality to the original.
With proven parent genetics, and the best Dutch Passion auto breeding techniques, AutoUltimate guarantees a great performance in your growroom. We feel this is one of the best combinations of yield, quality and consistency available, even from our own collection.

@DutchPassionTony, any words on the apparent difference between the photo and auto Ultimate?

Sh*t brother... you got a canna jungle going on
Have you seen little shop of horrors... you should call her Audrey II :crying:

Nope, haven't seen that shop..... Where's it at and does Audrey work there..... :paleo:

I'm a right nincompoop when it comes to movies, most of them are way over my head, unless of course it is Tom&Jerry, Bananas in pyjamas, Tarzan the jungle boy and such...... :friday:

Thanks for the kind words.

That does it, after going through this thread, my next shot at a 1 pound auto in soilponics will be an AU! Almost seems like cheating though........

DAMN WHAT BEASTS!

:drool::drool::drool::headbang:

As long as you have the airspace...... And don't mind your lights being groped..... Lol

Think it's a foregone conclusion..... @pop22 grows a 1 pounder...... Is that half a kilo or...
128D22~1.GIF

Seriously, with your quest setup, ultimately aiming for 1 pound, whichever pound it is, that's setting the bar rather low ain't it, tantamount to..... Cheating...... Lol

Unbelievable grow Corgy! That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of bud!!!

I do not evny the trim job you have ahead of you :biggrin:

Again, awesome grow!

Hardon

Thanks mate, but honestly I consider this grow a balls up, I failed abjectly to control the growth and yield of the first plant down, dried and jarred came to 127 g. All right it was the smallest and first to finish, but even so.

The trimming is actually a breeze, hardly any leaves in the colas, so it didn't take long.

The smoke is very strong, at least I think so, but what is really amazing is the smell after it's been through the grinder, an addictive wonderful smell of mango with a hint of citrus.... Both my wife and me is sniffing the grinder way more than we smoke..... What a nice surprise, by far the best smelling strain I have come across.... Which doesn't say a lot with my limited experience.

I'll try and get a full update with pics up later today.

Audrey II :crying:
5227090_orig.jpg

The film is actually a musical, not my cup of tea but the missus likes em.
Saw Audrey and instantly thought of your grow room:smoking:

I won't cry if its more than 468 grams..........
:windy:

As long as you have the airspace...... And don't mind your lights being groped..... Lol

Think it's a foregone conclusion..... @pop22 grows a 1 pounder...... Is that half a kilo or... View attachment 495454

Seriously, with your quest setup, ultimately aiming for 1 pound, whichever pound it is, that's setting the bar rather low ain't it, tantamount to..... Cheating...... Lol

Back