Dutch Passion The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Take 2 with 7 x AU

Day 84 update

Tomorrow is harvest for the first plant, it is well ahead of the others who seem to have weeks to go.....duh!

Still feeding full strength Flora Nova Bloom and Bio-Green X-plode with a wee bit of calmag for good measure.

This girl comes down tomorrow
CameraZOOM-20151005123212209.jpg

The others are still swelling and bulking up........
CameraZOOM-20151005123153661.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151005123135376.jpg

Day 84 update

Tomorrow is harvest for the first plant, it is well ahead of the others who seem to have weeks to go.....duh!

Still feeding full strength Flora Nova Bloom and Bio-Green X-plode with a wee bit of calmag for good measure.

This girl comes down tomorrow
View attachment 491891

The others are still swelling and bulking up........
View attachment 491892 View attachment 491893

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that is one scary looking lady you've grown. Vast, impressive and very scary...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that is one scary looking lady you've grown. Vast, impressive and very scary...

Yeah, I hear you.....you're not the only one concerned about scary......just heard from Edward, you know, the Snowden chap exploring Russian strains.........that Dutch Passion is actually a CIA outfit developing cannafying weapons.........load a B52 with bales of DP Ultimate, drop it on enemy lines and shortly after that it's a walk over, only trouble so far is that the advancing infantry always grind to a standstill on the frontline with the opposing force, refusing to advance...........but no doubt DP(CIA) are working on a fix to such malarky...........

Last edited:
a heck of a grow room....

Thanks @DutchPassionTony ......it's all coming down in a few weeks, to be replaced by a Green Qube Skytent 150x300 and thanks to you Dutch Passionados 230 cm in height, just got it today......Yeah, I blame you for all the spent wonga......you and the Autopots.......lol.........hopefully to be an even better room.

Truth told, those plants completely got one up on me.....any advise on something growth RESTRICTING(can't believe I just typed that!) ?

I have a question for you Tony, the photoperiod Ultimate, is that a "smaller" plant? noticed from the description on you website it grows slightly smaller than the Auto, or is that a typo?

photo
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too. The Ultimate is very suited for taking cuttings.

Auto
AutoUltimate is the AutoFem version of our bestseller ‘The Ultimate’. This is a plant which delivers good production levels of top strength cannabis, it is highly recommended and delivers consistently impressive harvests.

The best results were obtained when The Ultimate was automated together with some genetics from our original and legendary AutoMazar. The outcome is a vigorous high-yielding variety which grows up to 80-100cm with compact buds ranging from medium to large in size. The buds are sticky and coated with a sweet aromatic coating of resin. The taste and high from AutoUltimate are very similar in quality to the original.
With proven parent genetics, and the best Dutch Passion auto breeding techniques, AutoUltimate guarantees a great performance in your growroom. We feel this is one of the best combinations of yield, quality and consistency available, even from our own collection.

Thanks @DutchPassionTony ......it's all coming down in a few weeks, to be replaced by a Green Qube Skytent 150x300 and thanks to you Dutch Passionados 230 cm in height, just got it today......Yeah, I blame you for all the spent wonga......you and the Autopots.......lol.........hopefully to be an even better room.

Truth told, those plants completely got one up on me.....any advise on something growth RESTRICTING(can't believe I just typed that!) ?

I have a question for you Tony, the photoperiod Ultimate, is that a "smaller" plant? noticed from the description on you website it grows slightly smaller than the Auto, or is that a typo?

photo
Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too. The Ultimate is very suited for taking cuttings.

Auto
AutoUltimate is the AutoFem version of our bestseller ‘The Ultimate’. This is a plant which delivers good production levels of top strength cannabis, it is highly recommended and delivers consistently impressive harvests.

The best results were obtained when The Ultimate was automated together with some genetics from our original and legendary AutoMazar. The outcome is a vigorous high-yielding variety which grows up to 80-100cm with compact buds ranging from medium to large in size. The buds are sticky and coated with a sweet aromatic coating of resin. The taste and high from AutoUltimate are very similar in quality to the original.
With proven parent genetics, and the best Dutch Passion auto breeding techniques, AutoUltimate guarantees a great performance in your growroom. We feel this is one of the best combinations of yield, quality and consistency available, even from our own collection.

Yeah, I hear you.....you're not the only one concerned about scary......just heard from Edward, you know, the Snowden chap exploring Russian strains.........that Dutch Passion is actually a CIA outfit developing cannafying weapons.........load a B52 with bales of DP Ultimate, drop it on enemy lines and shortly after that it's a walk over, only trouble so far is that the advancing infantry always grind to a standstill on the frontline with the opposing force, refusing to advance...........but no doubt DP(CIA) are working on a fix to such malarky...........

I have to read your posts 3 times, but it is always worth it.

Back