Dutch Passion The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Take 2 with 7 x AU

Yes, I know what was under which lights, there has been no mixing as such, some spill over light of course but no deliberate mixing. When the plants were smaller the ones on the HS1 side was leaning towards the Topled lights, and required turning every now and then. I am quite pleased with both makes of lights, but I am also convinced that a HS1 only has the cojones for 1 plant. I have the 60 x 90 diffuser, and with the other diffusors even more so, not surprising given the wattage difference. For all the gossip about the "right spectrum", there is such a thing as shear grunt too(wattage) and from what I have seen when it comes to end results, grunt beats brawn.

Also I haven't seen the "exceptional" and "unbelievable" quality frosting/trichome production that some are reporting as "exclusive" to the HS1. Side by side, I can't see any difference whatsoever between Chinese Lights and the HS1.
The HS1 scores, albeit at a very high initial price, on the low power consumption, so they are fine for "boutique" grows, just one plant that's pampered, groomed and nursed no end, but for a multiple plant grow I would want minimum 1 HS1 per plant and it would need regular space requiring annoying turning or a couple of set-it-and-forget-it Chinese lights albeit for higher power consumption.

For me, the results speak for themselves View attachment 497353

Perfectly true, Corgy. But I am interested how much per watt you will get. Id got 1,27g per watt so far with not really good plant and only 0,8g/watt with GN06, that was 145g/180W. Always one light per plant. Not at the beginning, but later on.

Good luck with your grow, be carefull that main cola doesnt fall on your foot. :smoking:

Perfectly true, Corgy. But I am interested how much per watt you will get. Id got 1,27g per watt so far with not really good plant and only 0,8g/watt with GN06, that was 145g/180W. Always one light per plant. Not at the beginning, but later on.

Good luck with your grow, be carefull that main cola doesnt fall on your foot. :smoking:

I really don't know how this grow translates into g/W. I do have 4 watt meters, but given there is more than 1 light and different plants(strains) in the grow room at different heights. Anyways I personally find g/W a poor measurement, I much prefer W/g as this takes into account all the other gadgets sipping juice, air pumps(for the airdomes and aerating the reservoir), ventilation fans and such, de-humidifier(if used), heating if required etc. plus it includes time, i.e. the length of the grow. Once I get everything sorted out with the grow rooms, there will be a Watt meter on each room and I can start to make some "accurate" measurements.

Yeah, that main cola is looking like a potential foot-buster........LOL

Here it is today just before the chop-chop.......if that is the one you mean......the Autopot babes is somewhat larger.......
2015-10-26 20.10.54.jpg
2015-10-26 20.10.54.jpg
2015-10-26 20.09.04.jpg

Last edited:
Back