Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all your guys info but only can really tell tonight. It is what it is. Just have to see i guess. I post pics of light tonight to see what you all think. I want you guys to be straight up honest tho, no sugar coat shit please

Neighbours light shouldn't be directed/affecting your land maybe complain and get the light repositioned or aimed away from your garden....

I need some help with my photos guys please. Neighbors just put up a power pole light and my whole grow is a risk. If they still droop or go to sleep with that light does that mean they be ok? Will they still grow and seed? Or what or how im i gonna tell if it will be ok? I have no where else to move them. The trees might block but what bout when the wind blows? Is it far enough away? Need some good info guys this is my life right here. Put everything even food money into this last few months. Help please. I talked to them they told me fuck off basically because they church people against cannabis View attachment 1067466 View attachment 1067465 through the trees behind top of cage in second pic
I wonder if he needed to get a permit for that....you might check with the town if it required a permit before he did that....just a thought. If you are in a legal state ....maybe you could file a disturbance with the town...I know this is the shits....but just a thought for you.

Last edited:
Neighbours light shouldn't be directed/affecting your land maybe complain and get the light repositioned or aimed away from your garden....

Were I'm from its not allowed in the garden if you get my drift****** but as @idiopathic neuropathy said would be well worth looking into @faded187 hope things work out for you.

Seedstockers Week 5 Update

Big difference between Sticky Fingers in DWC, and same in an AutoPot.
I want to use more AutoPots for ease, but the size I get from DWC just gets me every time.

Sticky Fingers [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], I’ll have a QB for next update so no more spaceship lights.

0E569C3F-8538-4096-BA6F-3D07C0AA5AA3.jpeg

Battle plant is Sticky Fingers [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] topped once and trained.

A5AB17D9-BCAB-4D98-BE90-470CE7A51733.jpeg

I wonder if he needed to get a permit for that....you might check with the town if it required a permit before he did that....just a thought. If you are in a legal state ....maybe you could file a disturbance with the town...I know this is the shits....but just a thought for you.
Yeah it was the power company who put it up. They put on every light pole and charge owner. They come on at dawn and go off at dusk automatically. I think im screwed. This is exactly where the sun comes up every morning at 5:30 am. The plants think sun coming up already.
20190604_210726.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back