Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 5 update

Day 35

Sticky Fingers

Everything is going good, signs from some of the bigger girls that the pre fert is at an end so she is now on a mix of Canna a and b, some cal mag and silicon coming out at an E.c of 1.0 and ph of 6.4

battle plant sticky fingers.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Well its june 4th and they almost 3 ft already lol. Should be 10 ft by October i dont know how to build something 12 ft tall in just few hrs. I cant move em, there there lol. Hopefully guys the trees will block.

Is there any way to cover them at night, wrap the cage in breathable landscape fabric? Probably a dumb idea that won't work but I have never had to deal with outdoor light so it's all I can think of. Sorry your neighbors are suckholes.

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 5 update

Day 35

Sticky Fingers

Everything is going good, signs from some of the bigger girls that the pre fert is at an end so she is now on a mix of Canna a and b, some cal mag and silicon coming out at an E.c of 1.0 and ph of 6.4

View attachment 1067549

@RivetGrrl

Thank you muchly, she is doing well and well into blooming too! :pass:

I went out earlier to tie down the dinafem quik critical because windy and rubbing on her stalks. Even my cover crop is coming in. Supercropped dominant top yesterday, already healed and growing upward. Day 52 ish
20190604_151105.jpg
20190604_151048.jpg
20190604_151127.jpg

Attachments

• 20190604_151115.jpg
    20190604_151115.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 20
I appreciate all your guys info but only can really tell tonight. It is what it is. Just have to see i guess. I post pics of light tonight to see what you all think. I want you guys to be straight up honest tho, no sugar coat shit please

Don't worry, for advice I can be pretty brutal if it's the truth and it sucks. Ultimately tho, light may look bad in pics but not be so bad on plants.
I'm hoping for the best for you.

I need some help with my photos guys please. Neighbors just put up a power pole light and my whole grow is a risk. If they still droop or go to sleep with that light does that mean they be ok? Will they still grow and seed? Or what or how im i gonna tell if it will be ok? I have no where else to move them. The trees might block but what bout when the wind blows? Is it far enough away? Need some good info guys this is my life right here. Put everything even food money into this last few months. Help please. I talked to them they told me fuck off basically because they church people against cannabis View attachment 1067466 View attachment 1067465 through the trees behind top of cage in second pic
I think you'll be fine, if you really want to be extra safe you could buy some cheap tarps from the dollar store to cover them at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back