Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting up 2 12" alpine subs type r. 4 61/2" alpines with 750w Rockford fosgate punch amp out in the yard tomorrow. This shits gonna bump the neighbors from 9am till 9pm. And trust me they not only hear but gonna feel this on repeat every single day.

Yes me again turtle slow......People told me I should’ve just start over.....cold slowed them down (fixed)...But I’ve had some awesome plants from those I thought werent going to make it...Also this is a network to show mishaps and failures too besides our successful ones... So I must continue with it...woof!
As I said they were slow as I was trying to create a special closet for seedlings
So I got that fixed ..nursed the roots back a little and then I transplanted em about four days ago and they’ve doubled in size.....They were outside till tonight I brought them in for pictures they will get artificial light at night if wallet will allow it..Color has dramatically increased

2E7D9BC9-DB40-42E8-9B47-5CE598098476.jpeg

@HighnDry
Week 5 update - Blueberry is at day 46,as I am away from home, husband takes over from me. She is a lot taller than expected, from her younger age, I could tell she is quite a sensitive strain. As I am away, I can't observe her on a daily basis, she starts to develop some deficiency, I blame it on husband,lol

Up her CalMag a bit, hope she will be fine. I don't think we can see her through to the end but still doing as much as we can, and pray she will survive when we both are away.

IMG-20190605-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190605-WA0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, thanks everyone for the support and kind words, PMs, I will stay strong and once the funeral is done, I will start a new chapter of my life. I am sure it is all my mum would like me to be. She will always be with me and living a happy life is the best thing that I can do for her.

@woody checkin...These are the replacement berry bomb autos
These two were germed into the fixed closet.... two weeks after all the other plants.

Same soil same water left just doesn’t seem like it is taking for nothing properly Cal mag has been used since start ....ph..6.0

Yes me again turtle slow......People told me I should’ve just start over.....cold slowed them down (fixed)...But I’ve had some awesome plants from those I thought werent going to make it...Also this is a network to show mishaps and failures too besides our successful ones... So I must continue with it...woof!
As I said they were slow as I was trying to create a special closet for seedlings
So I got that fixed ..nursed the roots back a little and then I transplanted em about four days ago and they’ve doubled in size.....They were outside till tonight I brought them in for pictures they will get artificial light at night if wallet will allow it..Color has dramatically increased

4E1E392B-781B-4C5E-8F89-DEA12FFB7B82.jpeg
51788574-EDF0-412A-9564-099EAA52A4B0.jpeg

Yeah it was the power company who put it up. They put on every light pole and charge owner. They come on at dawn and go off at dusk automatically. I think im screwed. This is exactly where the sun comes up every morning at 5:30 am. The plants think sun coming up already.View attachment 1067722
It's not as bright has the 2 lights that are on over my street. One light is 18 yards from the center of the grow cage and the other is about 25 yards away. Been growing in this spot for 4 going on 5 years. No problems.

I believe that light is not going to be an issue to your plants. Not enough looms.[emoji817]
48e351fcc6e4b8aaebf6efd7b44ba60b.jpg
565f44c8cf319a0d3fb523b130147569.jpg

These are my LED street lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back