Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivitGrrl

I guess week 6? I thought I got week 5 for the Dinafem?

But if not here is another and my choice of plants.

The Blue berry in the ground will be the choice for the Dinafem.
fbfa62ef33486f87532ce849501090f4.jpg

Hi GrowtoGrow, it's for the Seedstockers battle, and choosing which one you would like for your battle plant (I think you have two Big Bud gals)? Please and thank you :smoking:

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 35

Only changes are I swapped the mh for the hps and changed feed to pre flower, I'll change feed to flower from next feed, I've also started to remove a couple of fan leaves here and there and the temp has been up and down, from 30c to 35c and rh around 75%ish:toke:View attachment 1067485 View attachment 1067484 View attachment 1067483
@RivetGrrl :pass:

Everything looks and sounds good, she sure is growing well for you :d5:

~ 42 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

I Finally had some time to show the whole tent with the progress of these Dinafem beauties and relate how easy the vegetative stage has gone. All plants have grown consistently with the same structure, except for one ----but you know there always has to be one. But, that one Blueberry Cookie plant stretched approximately double the size of the other cookie plants, even after topping her(1st picture far right)...I wish I could put her outside because she would be a beast. I know some growers wish they had such problems! Here are some pics of the whole grow tent. Love these Dinafem gals.

20190604_084847-jpg.1067407
20190604_084925-jpg.1067408
20190604_084836-jpg.1067409

Yowzers! That's how you do it. When you planning to flip?

@RivitGrrl @RivitGrrl
Week 5 or 6 I sure thought I got 5 last week but anyways here it goes 6 again

Seedstockers big bud.
I picked out 1 gal still inside the grow cage it's the biggest one
69766e967f1c34e11d24db5bc3c71823.jpg

Last edited:
~ 42 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

I Finally had some time to show the whole tent with the progress of these Dinafem beauties and relate how easy the vegetative stage has gone. All plants have grown consistently with the same structure, except for one ----but you know there always has to be one. But, that one Blueberry Cookie plant stretched approximately double the size of the other cookie plants, even after topping her(1st picture far right)...I wish I could put her outside because she would be a beast. I know some growers wish they had such problems! Here are some pics of the whole grow tent. Love these Dinafem gals.

20190604_084847-jpg.1067407
20190604_084925-jpg.1067408
20190604_084836-jpg.1067409

Thanks IN — they look perfect! :drool:

@davisgirl dinafem 2nd leg
Dinamex in 2 gal square fabric pot being fed between 550ppm to 650ppm daily of advanced nutrients 3part organic , botanicares cal-mag, terpinator, and kangeroots the last 2 pics the top may look odd it's bc the 4 side branches are competing to be dominate until today I didn't do anything training wise besides remove 2 fans so I'm hoping to get those 4 to stay even with the main cola but we will see. By the way everyoneView attachment 1067417 View attachment 1067418 View attachment 1067428

Thanks Fitzy — coming along really well. :cheers:

@davisgirl

I guess week 6? I thought I got week 5 for the Dinafem?

But if not here is another and my choice of plants.

The Blue berry in the ground will be the choice for the Dinafem.
fbfa62ef33486f87532ce849501090f4.jpg

Thanks Growtogrow!

I need some help with my photos guys please. Neighbors just put up a power pole light and my whole grow is a risk. If they still droop or go to sleep with that light does that mean they be ok? Will they still grow and seed? Or what or how im i gonna tell if it will be ok? I have no where else to move them. The trees might block but what bout when the wind blows? Is it far enough away? Need some good info guys this is my life right here. Put everything even food money into this last few months. Help please. I talked to them they told me fuck off basically because they church people against cannabis View attachment 1067466 View attachment 1067465 through the trees behind top of cage in second pic

Fuckers!!! Now I’m no expert, but I’ve done a bit of research on this. It sounds like a small amount of light, like a street light, or moonlight, shouldn’t be an issue. Hopefully that’s a bit of a relief to you. Sorry about your neighbors, from the sounds of it, they could use some. :fire:

53C60D48-263E-41C0-8B5D-4FF7E2614C7B.gif

Hi GrowtoGrow, it's for the Seedstockers battle, and choosing which one you would like for your battle plant (I think you have two Big Bud gals)? Please and thank you :smoking:

Everything looks and sounds good, she sure is growing well for you :d5:
Thanks RG :d5: so far so good :pass:

I guess it helps a lil but if the dina cookies dont go with that light im throwin in the towel on all my journals and battles. Already not even interested in the teas i was gonna make today. Feel sick
Uuuugh that sucks so much dude, I'm sorry. Is it possible to put up some kind of tarp or something?

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 5 update

Day 35

GSC auto

The pre fert finally ran out over the last week but I didn't notice much so now I'm playing catch up, She is on a mix of Canna a and b, some cal mag and silicon coming out at an E.c of 1.0 and ph of 6.4
battle plant GSC.jpg

@HighnDry

Well its june 4th and they almost 3 ft already lol. Should be 10 ft by October i dont know how to build something 12 ft tall in just few hrs. I cant move em, there there lol. Hopefully guys the trees will block.

@RivitGrrl
Week 5 or 6 I sure thought I got 5 last week but anyways here it goes again
Seedstockers big bud.
I picked out 1 gal still inside the grow cage it's the biggest one
69766e967f1c34e11d24db5bc3c71823.jpg

Thank you for posting up, I may have missed it so I will keep an eye open for the week 6 coming up :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back