Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a staged rocket for our in house nasa rocket engineer @E Grower he not in best of health :karmacloud: :pass:

But it also is a representation of a sq ft printprint :thumbsup:

:pighug: I knew it would be a Project....:bighug:
[HASHTAG]#goegrower[/HASHTAG] :woohoo1::highfive:everyone passing by can light up...touch the hand and send all their karma for you...:karmacloud:

Evening @Mossy hope your on the mend.... also its about time we saw a mossy grow happen again... outdoor grow maybe?
:bighug::pass:

Oh yes! :d5: That would be sublime @Mossy ! Perhaps you would compete with us, and show us how it’s done!? :d5::pass::bighug::hookah::bow::toke:

Yay Right @davisgirl :watering:...you seen my growing...?.....:pass:

@woody :bighug:..just coz it ain't showin...doesn't mean it is not growin....

It just means I don't have time to show it for sorting other people problems out....:crying:..call me a blue arsed fly...

IMG_6900 (2).JPG

Probably the best autoflower I've ever come across amazing colours of red pink an purple taste was unbelievable dr pepper x cherryade funk !!!!

Sounds Delightful @Autogrowzs :pass:

:pighug: I knew it would be a Project....:bighug:
[HASHTAG]#goegrower[/HASHTAG] :woohoo1::highfive:everyone passing by can light up...touch the hand and send all their karma for you...:karmacloud:

Yay Right @davisgirl :watering:...you seen my growing...?.....:pass:

@woody :bighug:..just coz it ain't showin...doesn't mean it is not growin....

It just means I don't have time to show it for sorting other people problems out....:crying:..call me a blue arsed fly...

View attachment 1064720

Sounds Delightful @Autogrowzs :pass:

LBH Reg [HASHTAG]#kush1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190528_135649.jpg
IMG_20190528_135510.jpg
IMG_20190528_135405.jpg
IMG_20190528_131159.jpg
IMG_20190528_131147.jpg
IMG_20190528_131126.jpg
IMG_20190528_125833.jpg
IMG_20190528_120851.jpg

Loving the big indica leaves but could do with a little more spacing.

Yeah..they do it for me too....:headbang:

Sowed in
Common oats
Rye
hairy vetch
Field pea
Alfalfa

Top dressed
Kelp meal
Alfalfa meal
Crustacean meal
Fish bone flour
Karanja cake
Gypsum
Bokashi
Malted barley
Vermicompost
Thermal compost

Soil Covered with oat straw inoculated with blue oyster mycelium

Some defoliation and plain water

Wow..they have a better diet than me....:biggrin:..they Do look as if they are Loving it..

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 4 update

Day 28

Had a few problems this week but the girls have still done nicely, have been lightly fed with the feed standing at 0.45ec which is 5ml of canna a and b , 3 ml of shogun calmag and 3 ml of silicon. I have chosen my battle plant which will be the Sticky fingers [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

back 2 are nicoles cream, front right is white widow and the other 3 are the sticky fingers.

seedstockers.jpg
sticky battle plant.jpg
battle plant tag stocky fingers.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Last edited:
Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 4 update

Day 28

Had a few problems this week but the girls have still done nicely tho they do seem rather tender to extra nutes, have been lightly fed with the feed standing at 0.45ec which is 5ml of canna a and b , 3 ml of shogun calmag and 3 ml of silicon but they responded in a manner which indicated nitrogen toxicity therefore I have backed off and gave them plain water at a ph of 6.3 , will try again with a light feed in a few days.
zamnesia.jpg
battle plant gsc.jpg

battle plant tag GSC.jpg

@HighnDry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back