Status
Not open for further replies.
@Need4Weed - AutoSeeds Grow Battle - Week 4 Update. First is Purple Stilton (on left) & second is Sucker Punch (on right), both at Day 24.

38.AS-PS (32) b.JPG
38.AS-SP (32) a.JPG

That wavy shot reminds me of how eucalypts curve, someone (may have been Proust) said they look like a young girl who's just poured her mother's perfume over herself.

Deep , I was lost on Google for a good while :toke:
Damn those LBH are looking fantastic! I'm worried as it's been almost a month and no seeds in the mailbox; all I can do is wait tho and fingers crossed they arrive. In the meantime I'm watching those who have started theirs :drool: (um the plants, not the growers. I'm not THAT pervy).

That's disappointing to know :eyebrows:

:toke:thanks, they looking good for now :woohoo1:i defiantly separating a male and a couple of girls I can see a 60 solo cup seaofgreen or even a 10x10 week perpetual seaofgreen :coffee:
I have just potted a couple of them on in to 3ltr pots :thumbsup:

@Need4Weed - AutoSeeds Grow Battle - Week 4 Update. First is Purple Stilton (on left) & second is Sucker Punch (on right), both at Day 24.

View attachment 1064919 View attachment 1064920

You got some nice fast girls going :toke:

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 28

No changes to report, looking green and healthy still and still on the same feed as she was from week 1 but drinking a lot more now :coffee: temp has been around 31c and rh 75% and I try to keep the light around 12in from canopy :toke:
View attachment 1064880View attachment 1064949
Also her first pistils are beginning to appear :woohoo1:View attachment 1064882
@RivetGrrl :pass:

:thanks:for the update, she looks like she will give you a decent yield :pass:

That's disappointing to know :eyebrows:

Well, every time I spy through your camera on your phone all I see is this
iu

thanks, they looking good for now :woohoo1:i defiantly separating a male and a couple of girls I can see a 60 solo cup seaofgreen or even a 10x10 week perpetual seaofgreen :coffee:
I have just potted a couple of them on in to 3ltr pots :thumbsup:

I look forward to watching your progress on this :woohoo1:

Week 4 day 29 Blue Kush @davisgirl

So I guess it's decision making time, I need to declare my battle plant. Pretty strait forward, One is a smaller mutant and the other a regular ol happy girl doing her thing.

So I'm totally betting on the smaller mutant ! She has this crazy branch going on that is 2x as thick as the main stem with an very unnatural amount of nodes tucked behind some dense foliage. Instead of how the nodes usually alternate in pairs, it's coming in 3's. I'm thinking she has a really good shot at a super big fat cola !
1Mutant.jpg

Last edited:
after slow start ( first cold snap I fought in greenhouse) girls getting greener and upward growth minus an RQS seed that had no spunk since get go.....I’ll be lagging again with finish behind others...will transplant here next few days.....‘‘tis what it is.....but hey-what can show off good genetics..a good bounce back.
DE168FDD-9B0A-44B4-8F38-39911AF5EFB5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back