Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting width is important @Mossy :smoking:

In true [HASHTAG]#elonmusk[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#spacex[/HASHTAG] fashion we recycling the first stages @E Grower
View attachment 1064677

And a boy for the ladies View attachment 1064678 :dancer:

That wavy shot reminds me of how eucalypts curve, someone (may have been Proust) said they look like a young girl who's just poured her mother's perfume over herself.

@RivetGrrl

Seedstockers Super Skunk update - Day 26

Switched up the nutes for full Shogun coco line. Have been feeding at 50% but she still looks a little hungry still so I've upped it to about 80% now.

Bent her right over a few days ago. Took her down pretty hard but she seems OK with it and those side lowers are beginning to reach to a similar height to the main. Looks kinda ugly with all the tucking and that big ol' bend but I think I can pretty her up a bit as she stretches. Loving the big indica leaves but could do with a little more spacing. In all honesty I'd have been happy to just let her grow naturally but it seemed a bit boring so over she went!

full

full

:peace:

I Keep promising myself that I'm gonna let one grow normally but ... I just can't help myself, however I have a mobydickxxl and it's got those superwide leaves you speak of, and she is super potent so mabe a candidate to see finally what one of these to without any shenanigans.

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 4 update

Day 28

Had a few problems this week but the girls have still done nicely, have been lightly fed with the feed standing at 0.45ec which is 5ml of canna a and b , 3 ml of shogun calmag and 3 ml of silicon. I have chosen my battle plant which will be the Sticky fingers [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

back 2 are nicoles cream, front right is white widow and the other 3 are the sticky fingers.

View attachment 1064758 View attachment 1064760 View attachment 1064759

@RivetGrrl

Sorry to hear you had some issues, but the gals look good and I hope it is clear sailing from here on out. I think you are the first person to declare your battle plant :d5:, are your SF's flowering yet? Mine are and I think I'll be using my SF in DWC as my battle gal.

Damn those LBH are looking fantastic! I'm worried as it's been almost a month and no seeds in the mailbox; all I can do is wait tho and fingers crossed they arrive. In the meantime I'm watching those who have started theirs :drool: (um the plants, not the growers. I'm not THAT pervy).

That wavy shot reminds me of how eucalypts curve, someone (may have been Proust) said they look like a young girl who's just poured her mother's perfume over herself.

I Keep promising myself that I'm gonna let one grow normally but ... I just can't help myself, however I have a mobydickxxl and it's got those superwide leaves you speak of, and she is super potent so mabe a candidate to see finally what one of these to without any shenanigans.
Yeah this one probably wasn't the wisest choice to bend about. Topping may have a been a better approach but hey ho, on we grow

Gonna be a weird little stinky bush.

Yeah this one probably wasn't the wisest choice to bend about. Topping may have a been a better approach but hey ho, on we grow

Gonna be a weird little stinky bush.

Stand next to @hairyman too long and you'll end up doing [HASHTAG]#cannabistopiary[/HASHTAG] .....I can fee it in me watter...:aha:

Damn those LBH are looking fantastic! I'm worried as it's been almost a month and no seeds in the mailbox; all I can do is wait

Have you given his mailbox a rattle @RivetGrrl ...?

Sorry to hear you had some issues, but the gals look good and I hope it is clear sailing from here on out. I think you are the first person to declare your battle plant :d5:, are your SF's flowering yet? Mine are and I think I'll be using my SF in DWC as my battle gal.
Yeah all 3 of the SF's have started to flower, they are the best looking and most able to handle stress from what I am seeing so far :thumbsup:

Stand next to @hairyman too long and you'll end up doing [HASHTAG]#cannabistopiary[/HASHTAG] .....I can fee it in me watter...:aha:

Have you given his mailbox a rattle @RivetGrrl ...?

Not yet, Maria has done so she has not gotten seeds yet either so I was going to see if she can get a tracking #, but maybe I will ask anyway to be sure.

Yeah all 3 of the SF's have started to flower, they are the best looking and most able to handle stress from what I am seeing so far :thumbsup:

Good to hear, my SF are hearty and growing well too.

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 28

No changes to report, looking green and healthy still and still on the same feed as she was from week 1 but drinking a lot more now :coffee: temp has been around 31c and rh 75% and I try to keep the light around 12in from canopy :toke:
20190528_210308.jpg
20190528_225635.jpg

Also her first pistils are beginning to appear :woohoo1:
20190528_173959.jpg

@RivetGrrl :pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back