Week 4 update

Getting her colours going now !!!! :afn::ht:
F66DFDD0-F77A-4D54-9712-2A409C2ADB3B.jpeg
:ht::ht::ht:
451CE670-FBDA-4C5C-A455-538AA38590A2.jpeg
:ht::afn::ht:
57080216-7464-49D2-8F0C-A2E48309EEC8.jpeg
:ht: @CannaZone Tier 1 :ht:

I Saw it at HOTT @hairyman :pighug:..just haven't figured out what you are Creating this time..:pass:

You tag me for bomb seeds updates
@Rwg111 dude only you
@hairyman
@SOOTDAWG
@Dichoti
@HighnDry running bomb seeds this round.

Evening @woody :bighug:

Only other purple strain I've grown was thanks to @Mossy !! Was a Purple Tombstone... Narco purps x stone dragon if I remember correctly !! Probably the best autoflower I've ever come across amazing colours of red pink an purple taste was unbelievable dr pepper x cherryade funk !!!!

@RivetGrrl

Seedstockers Super Skunk update - Day 26

Switched up the nutes for full Shogun coco line. Have been feeding at 50% but she still looks a little hungry still so I've upped it to about 80% now.

Bent her right over a few days ago. Took her down pretty hard but she seems OK with it and those side lowers are beginning to reach to a similar height to the main. Looks kinda ugly with all the tucking and that big ol' bend but I think I can pretty her up a bit as she stretches. Loving the big indica leaves but could do with a little more spacing. In all honesty I'd have been happy to just let her grow naturally but it seemed a bit boring so over she went!

full

full

:peace:

@RivetGrrl

Seedstockers Super Skunk update - Day 26

Switched up the nutes for full Shogun coco line. Have been feeding at 50% but she still looks a little hungry still so I've upped it to about 80% now.

Bent her right over a few days ago. Took her down pretty hard but she seems OK with it and those side lowers are beginning to reach to a similar height to the main. Looks kinda ugly with all the tucking and that big ol' bend but I think I can pretty her up a bit as she stretches. Loving the big indica leaves but could do with a little more spacing. In all honesty I'd have been happy to just let her grow naturally but it seemed a bit boring so over she went!

full

full

:peace:

She looks good, and nice training :d5:
I can't leave well enough alone either, and have to do something. But I really want to try leaving one alone sometime just to see how it does untouched. I just always feel that with the LED lights I need to have some training for light penetration.

Week 4 update ~33days
DINAFEMOcean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies
1353-jpeg.1064574

Sowed in
Common oats
Rye
hairy vetch
Field pea
Alfalfa

Top dressed
Kelp meal
Alfalfa meal