Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl

Week 4 update Dinafem

The Quick Kush that won’t stop, and I’m not complaining. She is 35 days, topped once and trained so she is two feet wide and a foot and a half tall now. I’ll keep vegging her see if I can get a monster going. Can’t see her not being my battle plant. Next week I will declare officially! :woohoo1:

View attachment 1064173

Quick Critical in an AutoPot, bit slower than the Kush but she should take off soon

View attachment 1064174

Quick Kush from the top, I’ll be moving her so she doesn’t grow into a square.

View attachment 1064175

Ocean Grown Cookies transplanted today into an AutoPot and training started.

View attachment 1064176

Looking great :d5: I see your into pegging :eyebrows:

@woody

Week 4

CherryBomb

They fast,, ,look like she got to much N at times but I think it's more she wants extra pk ,just had a wee trim :d5:

IMG_20190527_121509.jpg

Last edited:
Update for all.

In hospital. They say I will be home in 2 days. I hope so, I don't want to use a free pass card. But, I may need too. They say I might have congestive heart failure. Just another notch in my belt. :nono:
One bit of advice I'll give you, that is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly....
Watch your fingers.
Two days before my mother passed, I noticed a few of her fingers were beginning to "club", and after pissing everyone in the house off by saying "F*ck you, She's going to the ER NOW. I know too much to ignore this." we got her there, and her doctors confirmed what I was afraid of. Early stage of a severe cardiac episode that wound up taking her from us.
Clubbing of the fingers is a sign something bad is going to happen shortly. You mentioned CHF, So you may have it already. If not, watch your ring finger on your left hand. That's where I've seen it start the most often.

@archie gemmill Week 4 update, 21 days old. The Bubble Kush showed sex early last week and has began her stretch. I tried fimming at 14 days though unsure if it worked, might just go with a top next time. The Critical Jack Herer has really caught up and has some real nice razor blade leaves. The Compassion Lime has started to put on some size but is still a mini bush, I'm really hoping for a good stretch, not doing anything to her to encourage her to get those roots down and grow. The Amnesia has a real nice structure and is quite the bush as well, first signs of sex a couple days ago so interested to see how she stretches.
Bubble Kush Amnesia
w3bk.jpg
w3am.jpg

Critical Jack Herer Compassion Lime
w3cj.jpg
w3cl.jpg

Week 4 Seedstockers

Sticky Fingers in hydro is doing great; flowering already she’s kinda small but hopefully she will stretch more.

View attachment 1064166

SF in an AutoPot untopped, just trained
View attachment 1064167

Fruit Cake had some calcium issues so I used a foliar spray, not sure if it’s caused the new growth to have issues. I’ll keep an eye on her and hope she grows out of it.

View attachment 1064168
The fruit cake is looking like an iron deficiency to me ✌✌

@RivetGrrl Seedstockers Week 4 Update

Thin Mint Crack Day 38

No changes this week. Not the prettiest plant but she's done her own thing from the start and hated LST. I seem to get one each grow.

View attachment 1064283 View attachment 1064282

Amnesia Day 26

Small and compact so far, just gone onto the res.

View attachment 1064284

Thank you for the update, seems there is always one that is just finicky and needs extra attention. I want mine to stretch more, so I'll do a dance to the stretch gods, sacrifice a ruler (oh god that was cheesy) and hope we get the inches we need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back