Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl

Week 4 update dinafem o g cookies

Real bushy girl
IMG_20190521_144347.jpg

@davisgirl - Dinafem Battle - Week 3 Update. Critical+2.0 is now 30 days old and 14" tall. Her feed program is now Greenleaf's MegaCrop with Algae Extract, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion, plus some cal/mag at about 1.5-2 ml/L. :toke:

View attachment 1061718 View attachment 1061719

Looks awesome! Thanks Only1Sky!

I love an underdog story, looking forward to seeing how that Blueberry Cookie turns out for you.
Thanks Cana! Sometimes rooting for the underdog works out, and sometimes you get the booby prize, we’ll see which one this shakes up to be...

@davisgirl

Week 4 update dinafem o g cookies

Real bushy girlView attachment 1061977

Thank you Autogrowzs! She looks vigorous!

One day left for Week 3 Dinafem battle updates, and I’m looking for updates from @dankstyle J , @faded187 , @Growtogrow , @LordGreenWood , and @MesaBoogie . I notice a few tags into journals and I love to follow along, but official updates in this Biggest Battle thread please, yes? I get confused too easy ... :haha::doh: Here’s a sneak peek at where I’m at:

B663FBF5-B7B5-41AC-B3A3-44868358DD55.jpeg

Is anybody that is running the photo Cookies getting ready to flip to 12/12? Just curious about my own timing ...

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 21 (above ground)

Only changes this week are I topped her at the 4th node at day 16 and did a little leaf tucking :toke: everything else is pretty much the same apart from she's drinking a little more :coffee:
20190521_163708.jpg
20190521_162859.jpg

@RivetGrrl :pass:

Update week 4

@Rivitgrrl @archiegemmill

Weather sucks

10% growth over the last week[emoji27]

9fa588714fb230ebb8cdc5754cd76b6b.jpg
72c229d8fe5d15e9b034b6d95c4f72ca.jpg
e55444d5a9db5394826ef8ff9f2f927d.jpg
7b5fa1af84f46ffa3c3827f4d5175945.jpg

:thanks: Appreciate the update! That sucks being at the mercy of weather, It's cold and rainy here too and even indoors I have trouble with my room as two walls face outside, so I'm forever trying to keep temps more stable but it's always too warm, or too cold.

The lights are still out there and they come on 2 hours in the morning 3 hours in the evening.

It doesn't do much good though when the temperatures are so cold and it's so wet. It's just ridiculous weather right now for my region.[emoji35] we're 10 to 15 degrees below our average temperature for this time of year [emoji35]we've had little to no sun in the last 4 weeks... about 4 days worth of total Sun.

I run the lights as much as I can. But at 416 watts each it isn't going to pay me to run them all the time. They are at best a pacifier for the loss of light in a day. I would need many more light's out there to do the job.
It's the Wrong business concept for me.

I still got time plenty of time it's only May.
I don't expect to finish these plants out in the time for the grow off's end date. It's not possible.
One of the competition plants will finished with the first group of light depth plant's. But the other one won't.
The other one won't finish until mid September with the second group of light depth plants.

I'm not going to waste my money and efforts just for the contest. The outcome must be better or it's not worth it to me to even be in these contests.

For an outside grower the dates were all wrong from the get-go for my region. I really knew this.
It is what it is. I'm trying to grow different strains and I'm seeded.

But on the other hand if the weather would have been better.
I might have been able to finish one of these plants with the first group that mite have been able to have finished by the end of July.

But Mother Nature has played her hand. And I am a loser on that one.

It's all about quality and yield. If the yields are small and the costs are high. It is not worth it to me.

Possibly next year the planners will come up with a better idea of how to coordinate the competitions so that it will accommodates more diverse growing styles.

For those of us who grow outside 3 months is not long enough grow for a photo plant.

The contest should have started May 1st and lasted till October 30th end date.
This would have been more consistent with photo plants and outside growing. A lengthy contest but it is what it is for photo plants.[emoji482]

The powers that be are looking at options, and already some independent battles like the LBH one I am in finish on Halloween and other poll date is 4/20. Don't quote me on this, I don't want to cause trouble but it may make you feel less frustrated knowing there may be options for longer grows. As a predominant photo grower I sure would love it for all battles!

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 21 (above ground)

Only changes this week are I topped her at the 4th node at day 16 and did a little leaf tucking :toke: everything else is pretty much the same apart from she's drinking a little more :coffee:View attachment 1061993 View attachment 1061994
@RivetGrrl :pass:

Thank you Mugwamp, very full and healthy gal :smoking:

Greetings Seedstoker battle team,

It is the last day of week three, so if some of you that I am missing could please update today you would make me a content soul :smoking:

@Frogster
If anyone is out and I missed it while I was gone please let me know :pass:

I am already out of this Battle..... 2 x Failed Germinations of Fruit Cake (already withdrawn and informed, in another post somewhere).

Good luck to all who survive....

I am already out of this Battle..... 2 x Failed Germinations of Fruit Cake (already withdrawn and informed, in another post somewhere).

Good luck to all who survive....

Sorry to hear that Frogster, Mongol was taking care of things so it is noted as info for Mischa to share with her people. I was looking forward to your grow too! Thanks for letting me know, and best of luck on your other grows :d5:

Looks awesome! Thanks Only1Sky!

Thanks Cana! Sometimes rooting for the underdog works out, and sometimes you get the booby prize, we’ll see which one this shakes up to be...

Thank you Autogrowzs! She looks vigorous!

One day left for Week 3 Dinafem battle updates, and I’m looking for updates from @dankstyle J , @faded187 , @Growtogrow , @LordGreenWood , and @MesaBoogie . I notice a few tags into journals and I love to follow along, but official updates in this Biggest Battle thread please, yes? I get confused too easy ... :haha::doh: Here’s a sneak peek at where I’m at:

View attachment 1061982

Is anybody that is running the photo Cookies getting ready to flip to 12/12? Just curious about my own timing ...
One of my ocean grown cookies is a mutant ones not
20190519_190317.jpg
20190521_100706.jpg

Greetings Seedstoker battle team,

It is the last day of week three, so if some of you that I am missing could please update today you would make me a content soul :smoking:

@Belivitez
@Bailey
@Autogrowzs
@Frogster
@Vicent Van Grow
@Growtogrow

If anyone is out and I missed it while I was gone please let me know :pass:
Are you sure I didn't put in for week 3 for this battle can you please check for me I know I put in one.
I put so damn many in there's too many right now can't keep up with them all I swear I put it in for week 3 for this battle a couple of days ago for the seedstockers big bud photo ?
If not just change my week 4 to week 3 then. And I'll repost in a few days for week 4

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back