Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: Appreciate the update! That sucks being at the mercy of weather, It's cold and rainy here too and even indoors I have trouble with my room as two walls face outside, so I'm forever trying to keep temps more stable but it's always too warm, or too cold.

The powers that be are looking at options, and already some independent battles like the LBH one I am in finish on Halloween and other poll date is 4/20. Don't quote me on this, I don't want to cause trouble but it may make you feel less frustrated knowing there may be options for longer grows. As a predominant photo grower I sure would love it for all battles!

Thank you Mugwamp, very full and healthy gal :smoking:
Right on Mother Nature wins every time. All I can do is say here I am have mercy upon my soul LOL

Last edited:
Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 3 update

Day 21

Plants were again fed only un-ph'd water when required and finally got potted up yesterday day 20 (16 Ltr root pouchs with gold label 60/40). They started showing signs of wanting more root space from day 18 and within 12 hours of being potted up started to look happy again so should not have caused too many problems. Once potted I gave each plant 2ltrs of feed containing 0.5ml of rootbastic per 20L and 5ml of canna A and B per 20L which came to an EC of 0.3. I then removed most of the big shader leaves and pinched the top to encourage the plants to bush out more.

Back right is the White widow, Front right and centre are the Nicole Cream and the remaining 3 are the sticky fingers

Seed stockers day 21.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 3 update

Day 21

Plants were again fed only un-ph'd water when required and finally got potted up yesterday day 20 (16 Ltr root pouchs with gold label 60/40). They started showing signs of wanting more root space from day 18 and within 12 hours of being potted up started to look happy again so should not have caused too many problems. Once potted I gave each plant 2ltrs of feed containing 0.5ml of rootbastic per 20L and 5ml of canna A and B per 20L which came to an EC of 0.3. I then removed most of the big shader leaves and pinched the top to encourage the plants to bush out more.

Zam GSC day 21.jpg

@HighnDry

Are you sure I didn't put in for week 3 for this battle can you please check for me I know I put in one.
I put so damn many in there's too many right now can't keep up with them all I swear I put it in for week 3 for this battle a couple of days ago for the seedstockers big bud photo ?
If not just change my week 4 to week 3 then. And I'll repost in a few days for week 4

Thanks

Found it! Sorry must have missed the tag, also got your week 4 noted today as well. Thank you for being on the ball more than me! :crying: No repost needed.

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 3 update

Day 21

Back right is the White widow, Front right and centre are the Nicole Cream and the remaining 3 are the sticky fingers

View attachment 1062038

@RivetGrrl

Awesome, thanks for the update :smoking:Good to see you got plants for each strain, and they should take off now that they have some room to spread their roots.

Sorry to hear that Frogster, Mongol was taking care of things so it is noted as info for Mischa to share with her people. I was looking forward to your grow too! Thanks for letting me know, and best of luck on your other grows :d5:
I had 3 failed germs on the Fruit Cake and 2 on the Skunk too. Some dodgy suppliers over there :nono:

Dunno if it was logged or not...

I had 3 failed germs on the Fruit Cake and 2 on the Skunk too. Some dodgy suppliers over there :nono:

Dunno if it was logged or not...

I'll add it to my notes but @TheMongol was keeping tabs I believe? Odd how my Fruit Cake all germinated (lost one to helmet head tho) but my BCN Critical had 3X germ fail, yet others had all theirs germ. I'm sure Seedstockers will find good data from all this though.

I'll add it to my notes but @TheMongol was keeping tabs I believe? Odd how my Fruit Cake all germinated (lost one to helmet head tho) but my BCN Critical had 3X germ fail, yet others had all theirs germ. I'm sure Seedstockers will find good data from all this though.
Thanks for that note @RivetGrrl !:pass:and yes i collect fails in tabs as they come in.:thumbsup:

I've no idea at what point they're being sorted but I'd say there's a bit of a quality control issue. All my seeds were tiny and a little pale looking. If you look at them next to Mephisto or Barney's (or anyone else's really) there's a clear difference. I should have taken a photo.
Mischa said the first batch of Fruit Cakes apparently had issues that were sorted out on this batch but it would appear that wasn't the case. It's a real shame as I was super excited about it. People that have grown them out have had totally different phenos across all the seeds too. Something's gone wrong somewhere and I'm surprised they're still selling them when they're aware of the problems it's got.

The skunk that did germ is happy so far and people seem to be getting on well with some of the others but I've not really seen anyone having much luck with the FC sadly.

I'll be very happy for whoever proves me wrong though!

I'm still very grateful for the seeds though and I hope they manage to get back on track as they seem like good guys who mean well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back