Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl day 29 on my candy dawg I will be starting her late next week on flower notes shes on remo veg notes at a ec of 1.7 and is growing as expected
Screenshot_20190520-181725_Gallery.jpg

dont panic i was only gone 4 days :face:but lost 3 days of alerts:shrug: just @me :cool1:
1) @Equatorial wk2 wk3
2) @davisgirl wk2
3) @The Mugwamp wk2, wk3
4) @Frogster wk2
5) @SOOTDAWG
6) @Jibblerjoe wk2 wk3
7) @hairyman wk2 wk3
8) @member420 wk2 wk3
9) @Mikis wk2 out
10) @Beerhunter CDN
11) @HighnDry wk2
12) @bushmasterar15 wk2 wk3
13) @COLORADOCANNASEUR
14) @Iriee Vibez wk2
15) @Canabliss wk2
17 ) @Mañ'O'Green wk2
18) @E Grower wk2 wk3
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
You funny 1:pighug:but good to see you back!:pass::bighug:

If @archie gemmill is gone even 2 days that is two days too many. :smoking:

Waiting to hear a story about you, some soft cleaning rags, axle grease and a warm day afloat on a raft and nekid as a Jay bird :nono:

:crying::crying:

@davisgirl - Dinafem Battle - Week 3 Update. Critical+2.0 is now 30 days old and 14" tall. Her feed program is now Greenleaf's MegaCrop with Algae Extract, Sweet Candy, and Bud Explosion, plus some cal/mag at about 1.5-2 ml/L. :toke:

30.Crit a.JPG
30.Crit b.JPG

Waiting to hear a story about you, some soft cleaning rags, axle grease and a warm day afloat on a raft and nekid as a Jay bird :nono:

Agree!:pass:But i'm sure to know what happened! @archie gemmill tried to have a ride on his new playmobile!:crying:

@HighnDry - Zamnesia Grow Battle - Week 3 Update - Caramel at 30 days and 10.5". :toke: Two days ago she got a reprive from the MegaCrop progam, and had a big drink of double-strength ReCharge with some SLF-100. Now she's back on Megacrop with Algae Extract, except now she also getting Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. And of course some Cal/Mag.

30.Zam a.JPG
30.Zam b.JPG

@Need4Weed - AutoSeeds Grow Battle - Week 3 Update. Sucker Punch & Purple Stilton. Day 24. Feeding with Greenleaf's MegaCrop, Algae Extract, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. Also adding in some cal/mag. The Sucker Punch remains small and rather thwarted in her development. But the Purple Stilton is doing exceedingly well. Here's the Sucker Punch at just over 5 inches tall:
30.AS-SP (24) b.JPG
30.AS-SP (24) a.JPG

And here's the Purple Stilton at 9.5"

30.AS-PS (24) a.JPG
30.AS-PS (24) b.JPG

My dad went to the big TT races on the Isle of Mann years ago, he used to race on the local circuit and it was one of those "must go in a lifetime" trips. Anyway, he had a blast but the most hilarious story and photos he returned with were a couple of chaps nekkid as the day they were born, other than helmets and boots, getting into a hotel lobby and stunting about. As far as I remember, since they were wearing helmets, the local police just had them go put a little more clothing on and stop the shenanigans.

I wonder if someone has brought back a similar experience of @archie gemmill :crying:

My dad went to the big TT races on the Isle of Mann years ago, he used to race on the local circuit and it was one of those "must go in a lifetime" trips. Anyway, he had a blast but the most hilarious story and photos he returned with were a couple of chaps nekkid as the day they were born, other than helmets and boots, getting into a hotel lobby and stunting about. As far as I remember, since they were wearing helmets, the local police just had them go put a little more clothing on and stop the shenanigans.

I wonder if someone has brought back a similar experience of @archie gemmill :crying:

:rofl: Oh yeah! You know there are many stories. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back