Status
Not open for further replies.
@woody Week 3 Update

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb 1 & 2 Day 12

Both still on just water. I thought the bigger was developing a double set of leaves on top but it looks like just a funky leaf formation now. Other has been pale from the beginning but is plodding along

IMG_20190520_114808.jpg

Last edited:
@woody

Week 3 cherry bomb

Compared to the rest of the girls I got going these have been fussy , looking quite scabby even the ones in solo cups ,perhaps they needed a more gentle approach to feeds I got so many going I ain't the time for individual feeds , we shall see ,,, didn't yours look a bit rough at first woody?
IMAG1747.jpg

Wk 3 update ~25days
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies
20190519_194226-jpg.1061183

20190519_194035-jpg.1061192

I was a bit late on my projectedtransplant(65 gallon top picture & 10 gallon pots bottom picture) so I've been chasing a small calcium deficiency. This week I top dressed some gypsum, a few foliar sprays with kelp and water soluble calcium. Plainwater all week, one of waterings including a filet of Aloe Vera. Tonight I'll sow in a covercrop, top dress some compost and add a mulch layer.

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

@davisgirl Dinafem Update. Blueberry in front OG in back right.
View attachment 1061287

@davisgirl week 3 update

I did other updates but didn’t do Dinafem, at least I don’t think I did.
So here are the gals :smoking:

First up are the gals I need to decide on, so I did and I will. This Ocean Grown Cookies is going into DWC tomorrow when a bucket is freed up.

View attachment 1061296

Quick Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Quick Critical [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] will be going into AutoPots tomorrow as well. It’s interesting that they are in a bubbler yet they stay much smaller than the gals in the same size reservoir bucket. Maybe they know they are sharing root space?

View attachment 1061297 View attachment 1061298

Quick Critical [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is taking off since transplant

View attachment 1061299
But not like this gal, growing like a weed; Quick Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I dig this girl :smoking:

View attachment 1061301 View attachment 1061302

Thank you! :toke: Looking like some contenders in there ... :eyebrows: :amazon:

Dinafem and General Battle Update Week 3 @TheMongol

Day 30

Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookie —
Nice structure to her. A pleasure to grow:
56CDF8C9-4089-4446-9FC8-C290EDFA2339.jpeg

Dinafem Blueberry Cookie —
Slow going for her, she had a delay putting roots in the water, seems to be coming along otherwise though. She is my favorite:
69D7A478-11AA-4F9A-9BEB-A3E94ACDE5A5.jpeg

HSO Chocolate Mint OG —
My little calmagaholic. I love her.
B2ED0243-903D-43D4-A151-4EE8160167BE.jpeg

Last edited:
@davisgirl, wow that OGC looks fantastic. With regards to the Blueberry Cookie, it looks very similar to what happened to my glueberry where at about day nine I had disturbed the roots maybe a bit too much and she stopped growing and went yellow, but she didn't die, looked like a nitrogen deficiency but it was just that some of the fine root structure was damaged. I was a bit too gung ho. But then your one looks old enough not to matter now, maybe some early shock.

@davisgirl, wow that OGC looks fantastic. With regards to the Blueberry Cookie, it looks very similar to what happened to my glueberry where at about day nine I had disturbed the roots maybe a bit too much and she stopped growing and went yellow, but she didn't die, looked like a nitrogen deficiency but it was just that some of the fine root structure was damaged. I was a bit too gung ho. But then your one looks old enough not to matter now, maybe some early shock.
Yah, her roots didn’t hit the water until day 18, that will slow her permanently. She has grown as normally as possible since then so I hope she turns out to be a fair lady in the end. She is my underdog and I’m behind her 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back