Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother passed away this evening, So I'm taking a short sabbatical (if you will) to make sure my elderly father and baby sister are coping well.
Talk to everyone in a few days.

My condolences to your and your family, make sure you take care of yourself too and get what you need as well to cope and stay strong.

@RivetGrrl Week 3 Update

Seedstockers Thin Mint Crack Day 30

Got as much LST done as I could. Now for some stretch please :pass:

Res is running .7g/L Megacrop, .4ml/L Calmag with a touch of Hydroguard. All is well :cheers:

View attachment 1060994 View attachment 1060995

Thank you :smoking:
Always that damn stretch, I hope they reach for the "sky" for you soon :growing:
Btw just to double check, would you like me to put this update into your Seedstockers thread or are you handling it?

Week 3 Update

Zamnesia Gorilla Glue Day 30

Heavily LST'd and just starting to show her potential. Res is running .7g/L Megacrop, .4ml/L Calmag with a touch of Hydroguard. All is good :d5:

IMG_20190519_162833.jpg
IMG_20190519_163126.jpg

@RivetGrrl

DAY 18

Transplanted the Super Skunk today into pre-charged coco and perlite mix (around 80/20)

Looks a little hungry but the feed was also upped today so that shouldn't be much of an issue. I ran out of Great White which i like to use in transplanting but hopefully I can just add it to the feed moving forwards and that'll help.

Roots looked good, nice healthy ball forming.

full

:peace:

@TheMongol General Battle Week 3 update, Day 14 for the girls. Had some difficulties this week with light stress, I really underestimated the power of these led's. Turned light down from 270 watts to 180 and seen an immediate improvement. The Compassion Lime has really punished me which is a shame because I enjoy the CBD strains the most. The RQS Bubble Kush is in the lead and will most likely be my battle plant. It is growing strong and takes the punishment, this is my second grow with this strain and the first time was equally as impressive. So the Bubble Kush got fimmed today and the others are being left alone for now. When I water them they are getting 2ml/l GO Cal-Mag, not checking PH this grow to see if GO's claim that you don't need to PH their nutrients is true. The Critical Jack Herer may get fimmed later this week if it continues to improve. The Amnesia and Compassion are just going to be left to grow with at most some leaf tucking.
w2am.jpg
w2bk.jpg

w2cj.jpg
w2cl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back