Status
Not open for further replies.
@Need4Weed @TheMongol @bushmasterar15 @woody and whoever else l, lol.

This is my week 1 update for the 2nd leg of the General/Biggest/AutoSeeds/ShortStuff/BombSeeds/DinaFem/Lighting Battle.

My contestants are:

ShortStuff - Auto Purple Gorilla and Mix 20 [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
AutoSeeds - Diesel Berry, Trans Siberian, and Hijack
Mephisto - Mystery Mix [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
Dinafen - Quick Kush and Gorilla
BombSeeds - Big Bomb, Berry Bomb, and Auto Bomb
G-13 Labs - Pineapple Express Auto

It's all written on the card, lol. I sincerely hope this counts as all my updates, I'm exhausted.

20190501_221003.jpg

@Need4Weed @TheMongol @bushmasterar15 @woody and whoever else l, lol.

This is my week 1 update for the 2nd leg of the General/Biggest/AutoSeeds/ShortStuff/BombSeeds/DinaFem/Lighting Battle.

My contestants are:

ShortStuff - Auto Purple Gorilla and Mix 20 [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
AutoSeeds - Diesel Berry, Trans Siberian, and Hijack
Mephisto - Mystery Mix [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
Dinafen - Quick Kush and Gorilla
BombSeeds - Big Bomb, Berry Bomb, and Auto Bomb
G-13 Labs - Pineapple Express Auto

It's all written on the card, lol. I sincerely hope this counts as all my updates, I'm exhausted.

View attachment 1053817
I got you added @jb_moviefan and good luck! :headbang:

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg Update @HighnDry

After 16 hours in a cup of water and 38 hours in wet kitchen roll closed inside an old ps4 game case all 5 GSC auto sprouted.
GSC.jpg

They were then placed into 3 ltrs pots filled with bio-bizz all mix, placed under a 600w HPS and left overnight

GSC potted.jpg

Come next day 1/4/2019 Day 1 and a couple of the GSC auto's have broken soil, I expect the rest will be through tomorrow.

GSC sprouted.jpg

Last edited:
SeedStockers GOTY 2nd leg Update @RivetGrrl

After 16 hours in a cup of water and 38 hours in wet kitchen roll closed inside an old ps4 game case we had 100% germination rate.

Nicole Cream

Nicole Cream.jpg

Sticky Fingers: I must say tho I usually have 1 or maybe 2 from a larger batch sprout very quickly to have all 3 shed shells and try growing into the Kitchen roll is both very amusing and very very promising.

sticky fingers.jpg

White Widow

white wid.jpg

All were then placed into 3ltr plastic pots with around 2 ltrs of bio bizz all mix and placed under a 600w HPS.

seed stockers.jpg

Next morning and all 3 of the Sticky Fingers are doing very well, I expect the rest will be through tomorrow as I can already see some soil displacement.

sticky sprouted.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-153305_Gallery.jpg
@RivetGrrl week 1 proper update on my seedstocker candy dawg at day 11 shes now in her forever home in a 15l autopot on remo veg feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back