Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 ,,,

Well I obviously underestimated you all so I will have to bring the big guns out ,,pot shot sog :biggrin:, 4 and 5 ltr pots and not withstanding a solo cup sqft:thumbsup:
IMAG1698.jpg
IMAG1700.jpg
IMAG1699.jpg

Last edited:
SeedStockers GOTY 2nd leg Update @RivetGrrl

After 16 hours in a cup of water and 38 hours in wet kitchen roll closed inside an old ps4 game case we had 100% germination rate.

Nicole Cream

View attachment 1053933

Sticky Fingers: I must say tho I usually have 1 or maybe 2 from a larger batch sprout very quickly to have all 3 shed shells and try growing into the Kitchen roll is both very amusing and very very promising.

View attachment 1053935

White Widow

View attachment 1053934

All were then placed into 3ltr plastic pots with around 2 ltrs of bio bizz all mix and placed under a 600w HPS.

View attachment 1053936

Next morning and all 3 of the Sticky Fingers are doing very well, I expect the rest will be through tomorrow as I can already see some soil displacement.

View attachment 1053937

Thank you, I put this in as your week one update. Feel free to post as much as you like here and in your journal, but I will update your threadmark once each week (unless there is something you want to add then let me know I'll put it in your post) :toke:

Thank you, I put this in as your week one update. Feel free to post as much as you like here and in your journal, but I will update your threadmark once each week (unless there is something you want to add then let me know I'll put it in your post) :toke:
Thank you, I have no idea what all this threadmark business is and I waked and baked today so google is just like a scrolling riddle atm :baked: I took your comment as I am doing everything fine so I am very happy with that........now where are those papers hiding :pass::bighug:

Thank you, I have no idea what all this threadmark business is and I waked and baked today so google is just like a scrolling riddle atm :baked: I took your comment as I am doing everything fine so I am very happy with that........now where are those papers hiding :pass::bighug:

Yup everything is perfect on your end. The threadmark is in the original Seedstockers 2nd leg, I marked each grower so that when you update each week, I add it to your original post so then there is a neat and tidy diary of your grow for the vendor/you/anyone else to look back on.

Your welcome tom and doing great brotha getting ready to prep my autopots for the comps [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
how did you find the feed to remo pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back