Status
Not open for further replies.
@HighnDry

She is in Day 7 now, end of the first week. Fed 300ml, pH 5.8, 280 ppm. On day 4, she was a bit leggy, on day 5 needed a support. Day 6 topped with more coco and she is looking good on day 7. Light distance is 60 cm.

View attachment 1051744

You'll probably be as happy as I will be when the girls stop looking like they'll keel over if an over weight ladybird stopped by. Hopefully over the next 3 or 4 days.

@HighnDry - ZAMNESIA GROW BATTLE; update; my Caramel germinated. Here she is at day 6 in a 3-gallon RainScience Grow Bag. :toke:
6.Zam.JPG

That is close @HighnDry , right on time!
All 3 @Zamnesia Blueberries are UP:d5:!
Mooooon iiiiis IN for leg 2.
Day 1 = 28.04 for those 3 sisters.
Full organic growth on Biotabs range.
*1 cup..waiting for the other airpot.
*1 airpot with reused and updgraded soil that took care of my Northern Light.
*1 rootpot 20l with fresh biobizz light mix and upgraded with all yummie stuff should go outside. To keep all bacterial microlife nice, cosy & warm.
I go for quality instead of quantity!
Good luck to all competitors.
Grtz
Moon
20190429_184603.jpg

Last edited:
That is close @HighnDry , right on time!
All 3 @Zamnesia Blueberries are UP:d5:!
Mooooon iiiiis IN for leg 2.
Day 1 = 28.04 for those 3 sisters.
Full organic growth on Biotabs range.
*1 cup..waiting for the other airpot.
*1 airpot with reused and updgraded soil that took care of my Northern Light.
*1 rootpot 20l with fresh biobizz light mix and upgraded with all yummie stuff should go outside. To keep all bacterial microlife nice, cosy & warm.
I go for quality instead of quantity!
Good luck to all competitors.
Grtz
Moon
View attachment 1052606

Glad you made it in time as you are growing the same strain as me, I would like to see how yours go as I just bought some BioTabs and Biobizz light mix as well but it will be for the next grow not this time. Good luck and can't wait to grow some berry,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back