Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl - Seedstockers Battle - second leg

Successful germination for BCN Critical XXL

Day 3 - moved from Propagator into permanent home.
She is not the prettiest of babies, but hopefully turns out to be an Ugly Duckling.
View attachment 1051681

Thank you Boradan, sometimes I have had some really ugly little mutants, and they turn out great. My Delicious seeds Critical Jack Herer seedling would make yours look like a beauty pageant winner, yet she flowered out great and her clones are perfect.

I look forward to your grow as all three of my Critical XXL's didn't pop, but I am waiting a bit longer.

@HighnDry

She is in Day 7 now, end of the first week. Fed 300ml, pH 5.8, 280 ppm. On day 4, she was a bit leggy, on day 5 needed a support. Day 6 topped with more coco and she is looking good on day 7. Light distance is 60 cm.

Day 7.jpg

Attachments

• Day 4 (2).jpg
    Day 4 (2).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Day 5.jpg
    Day 5.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Day 6.jpg
    Day 6.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA! :greenthumb:

After seeing what is posted for voting I have to give everyone a huge congratulations :headbang: on growing some beauties!! :kiss:

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

Zamnesia
Gorilla Glue Auto
Day 1 Above Ground

First seed was a no go, it had a week in wet paper towel and still didn't crack so I started another 1, 2 days later had tail so I planted in final pot and 2 days later she's popped up to say hello :woohoo:
20190428_112157.jpg

@HighnDry :pass:

@HighnDry (not sure yet if or who I should tag) I just realised I do not have the official photo in here yet for the LGOTY 2nd Leg, it will be either OrangeBud or Glueberry OG.

Should I also attach my germ photos for the RWYB Friendly? Glueberry plugged on 21st OrangeBud was a day behind.

IMG_3581.JPG

Attachments

• Glue-d1.jpg
    Glue-d1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 59
  • OB.jpeg
    OB.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Glue.jpeg
    Glue.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited: